Disco

I had hair almost to my butt and wore a pot-leaf earring but a couple of years after Disco came out I trimmed my hair to neck length and wore a diamond stud instead. LOL. I even wore platforms and white bell bottoms a few times. Don't tell anyone.

I had the 6 inch platforms, three piece polyester suit and silk screened shirts..I sure miss the sexy seventies...

Plasticy but sorta magical at the same time. The glitter and the fun. There are aspects I miss too. Things seemed a little simpler.
and drugs were cheap and plentiful. Singles bars. No named sexual encounters...My rocker friends almost hated me for doing it, but I also went to see every music rock group every week also..I also saw CDB.

Last edited:
I had the 6 inch platforms, three piece polyester suit and silk screened shirts..I sure miss the sexy seventies...

Plasticy but sorta magical at the same time. The glitter and the fun. There are aspects I miss too. Things seemed a little simpler.
and drugs were cheap and plentiful. Singles bars. No named sexual encounters...My rocker friends almost hated me for doing it, but I also went to see every music rock group every week also..I also saw CDB.

Coke, reefer, and booze. I went from hard rocker, did the disco thing for maybe a year, then went back to my hard rock roots but I would still listen to disco if I was driving and flipping through the channels. When I was with my buds it was strictly Zep, Van Halen, Aerosmith, The Doors, Narzareth, Black Sabbath, etc.

Saw the Spiral Staircase in a Fairbanks disco bar and dance club in Fairbanks, Alaska, of all places in the late 1970s.

Forum List

Back