Discuss The Definition Of Sodomy

Sodomy (/ˈsɒdəmi/) is generally anal or oral sex between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal (bestiality), but may also include any non-procreative sexual activity.

Anal or oral sex is against the law, even with your wife. LAND OF THE FREE!:bsflag:

Seriously are you insane? Did you not know that these antiquated laws existed and were repealed in most states?

Did you not know that bestiality for many states is not illegal and that some states Washington if I'm correct actually have bestiality tourism?

Yes. Just double checked/ Bestiality tourism. Washington "save the owl" fuck the horse state.

Sodomy (/ˈsɒdəmi/) is generally anal or oral sex between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal (bestiality), but may also include any non-procreative sexual activity.

Anal or oral sex is against the law, even with your wife. LAND OF THE FREE!:bsflag:

Seriously are you insane? Did you not know that these antiquated laws existed and were repealed in most states?

Did you not know that bestiality for many states is not illegal and that some states Washington if I'm correct actually have bestiality tourism?

That's gross. You should control them.

In what country? Not this one.

And, go sodomy, being blown makes me a happy man.

Yep, directly this one.

Sodomy is against the law.

The law was made to Control gays. Sometimes straight people have butt sex with their opposite sex partners and oral too. CRAZY AMERICA!

Yes. Just double checked/ Bestiality tourism. Washington "save the owl" fuck the horse state.

DO YOU BELIEVE WE SHOULD USE WRITTEN LAW to oppose people who have sex with animals?

Because this would make "tree hugger" a laughable scenario.

I think it's gross, but you are so obsessed with it that you want law against it

I want laws against sex with fig newton bars. I think that would be gross too. and I want everyone to think like me.

Did you know that the Pirates labeled Manatee's as "Mermaids"? We should have used law to control them.

I'm simply trying to post perspective of the ones who actually WANT CONTROL when they constantly state they don't want it.

[

We used to have a lot of that in NY, but with the new drunk driving laws, most of those bars have closed.

Those 'laws' are alive and well in the Catholic Church.

Forum List

Back