Discuss the State of the Union Address here?

But it's not their money funding it....

obama got the money from them until the bill is paid back it's their money.

Not necessarily. China doesn't own all of the US debt. The ME owns a fair chunk too.

Also, all the monies generated by your tax dollars doesn't go to paying your debt. Some goes straight to the armed services.

The money borrowed from china was used for that purpose. it's their money until it's paids back to them.

You said... 'It's none of China's business what the US and Oz do together. It is the business of the people that live there.'

you did not say... 'It's none of China's business what the US and Oz do together. It is the business of the people that live there, depending on the circumstances'.

Your avatar suits you. You obviously needs things spelt out for you....

it is disingenuous to claim military cooperation between two countries is only the business of other countries when it suits you.

No it is not. Each occasion has a different set of circumstances attached to them.

If you think putting nuclear missles in a Communist Country 90 miles off the coast the US in the middle of the Cold War somehow equates to a similar set of circumstances of putting 2,500 marines in Darwin, which worries a country that is over 4,000 kilometres away with no less that 7 other countries between them, then I wouldn't give up your day job....

obama got the money from them until the bill is paid back it's their money.

Not necessarily. China doesn't own all of the US debt. The ME owns a fair chunk too.

Also, all the monies generated by your tax dollars doesn't go to paying your debt. Some goes straight to the armed services.

The money borrowed from china was used for that purpose. it's their money until it's paids back to them.

How do you know this? You haven't even set up a base there....

Dammit. He didn't use "millionaires and billionaires " enough to get a decent buzz.

But it was classic class warfare schtick. The dybbuk needs a new coach, a new playbook, and most of all a new stylist! LMAO!

"We have subsidized oil companies for a century. That’s long enough. It’s time to end the taxpayer giveaways to an industry that’s rarely been more profitable..."

This is unmitigated bullshit.

I knew this was coming. He builds up natural gas, then knocks down oil.

What the stupid fuck doesn't say is that the natural gas industry utilizes the very same provisions of the tax code as the oil industry. And they aren't SUBSIDIES. They are allowances that are given to any other industry in this country.

What a stupid idiot. The only thing sadder are the folks that believe his shit.

Really?

Dammit. He didn't use "millionaires and billionaires " enough to get a decent buzz.

But it was classic class warfare schtick. The dybbuk needs a new coach, a new playbook, and most of all a new stylist! LMAO!

He'll do that after he wins reelection in November.

I have a question regarding Obama's SOTU.

Did he say to 'send me a bill to stop congress insider trading and I'll sign it'? I ask because it's 0345 here and I wondered if I dreamed that?

I have a question regarding Obama's SOTU.

Did he say to 'send me a bill to stop congress insider trading and I'll sign it'? I ask because it's 0345 here and I wondered if I dreamed that?

Good Lord girl.. where are you, London?

Technically, no. The country is called England.... could you all please learn a little bit of basic geography. London is the capital city of England. I do not live in London but I do live in England. :lol:

Did he say he'd sign a bill to stop congress from insider trading?

"We have subsidized oil companies for a century. That’s long enough. It’s time to end the taxpayer giveaways to an industry that’s rarely been more profitable..."

This is unmitigated bullshit.

I knew this was coming. He builds up natural gas, then knocks down oil.

What the stupid fuck doesn't say is that the natural gas industry utilizes the very same provisions of the tax code as the oil industry. And they aren't SUBSIDIES. They are allowances that are given to any other industry in this country.

What a stupid idiot. The only thing sadder are the folks that believe his shit.

Really?

Yes, really. And many companies that are exploring and producing oil are also doing the same for natural gas.

And if you choose to believe Obama over the truth then, yes that's sad.

Forum List

Back