'Disgusting': AP torn to shreds for dismissing illegal immigrant murder suspect in Laken Riley killing, blaming toxic masculinity

The Left-wing media was torn to shreds after putting out an article about a girl murdered by a Venezuelan illegal immigrant. Not one time did the article say that the murderer was an illegal immigrant, but instead demonized him for his evil masculine aggressiveness because demonizing the male sex is PC as where demonizing an illegal is not.
Are you kidding? He didn't kill her because he was an immigrant.

No, it's everywhere. Small towns also.

But yet it's still an issue for women. And that is what the article was about.

Your attitude:

Well you drove 5 mph over the speed limit; might as well go 50 miles over. What's the difference?

Well I had a glass of wine; might as well drink the bottle

I had a piece of cake; might as well consume the entire thing now

It is senseless.

The whole thrust of the AP's article was to try to get out in front of this murder before it turned into FJB's Willie Horton moment....They failed mightily and made the moment themselves.

You know it gets old when you answer a question but you get asked it over and over again.

It wasn't mentioned because that was not the reason for the article. The article was about how women do not feel safe alone.

There's a term for that in journalism. It's called "burying the lede"

The whole thrust of the AP's article was to try to get out in front of this murder before it turned into FJB's Willie Horton moment....They failed mightily and made the moment themselves.

They sure did. And it won't help now, nothing well help.

Your attitude:

Well you drove 5 mph over the speed limit; might as well go 50 miles over. What's the difference?

Well I had a glass of wine; might as well drink the bottle

I had a piece of cake; might as well consume the entire thing now

It is senseless.

You are rambling about something but I have no idea what.

You are rambling about something but I have no idea what.

Some bad people already live here, might as well let millions and millions of illegals in with no vetting....maybe some of them aren't bad?

Welcome to your "argument", such as it is

Men are an epidemic of violence. We should have them take testosterone blockers.

GOP wants women to be responsible so they don’t have abortions. Why shouldnt we have men be responsible and on a pill to keep them from being violent?

Let’s outlaw testosterone. Seems very right wing to me.

Men are an epidemic of violence. We should have them take testosterone blockers.

GOP wants women to be responsible so they don’t have abortions. Why shouldnt we have men be responsible and on a pill to keep them from being violent?

What does that have to do with a murderous illegal released into our country in 2022?

Better keep your eye on the ball, we will throwing strikes on this all during the election season.

So far you leftists are just standing there at the plate with your dicks in your hands.

A new law eh, that will solve it?

How, when we don't enforce the laws we currently have?

Men commit 90% of murders. Illegal aliens less than 1%.
Xz9yqhiin0yybieU5g.webp

Some bad people already live here, might as well let millions and millions of illegals in with no vetting....maybe some of them aren't bad?

Welcome to your "argument", such as it is

This isn't about that. This is about how women do not feel safe alone in many instances.

Please, stick to the subject. Neither I or the author argued that.

What does that have to do with a murderous illegal released into our country in 2022?

Better keep your eye on the ball, we will throwing strikes on this all during the election season.

So far you leftists are just standing there at the plate with your dicks in your hands.
I’m solving problems. A rando murder isn’t the problem. It’s the large number of male offender murders. Let’s fix it. Woman can’t control their bodies why should men?

Testosterone blockers for men. Let’s make America safe again!

MASA!

He is truly a Biden illegal alien... The girls family should sue the shit out of the Biden crime family....

Forum List

Back