'Disgusting': AP torn to shreds for dismissing illegal immigrant murder suspect in Laken Riley killing, blaming toxic masculinity

I’m solving problems. A rando murder isn’t the problem. It’s the large number of male offender murders. Let’s fix it. Woman can’t control their bodies why should men?

Testosterone blockers for men. Let’s make America safe again!

MASA!
Are you going to go to South America to administer the blockers?... and then Africa and China... lol

"Toxic masculinity" (anyone have a verifiable definition of what, exactly, that is?) doesn't kill. People kill. If this person was illegally in this country, then, necessarily, it follows that if the law had been applied the woman wouldn't have died.
Except you haven't proven he was here illegally.

From what I understand, he was here on an asylum claim from a country that we have declared is a human rights abuser.

From what I understand, he was here on an asylum claim from a country that we have declared is a human rights abuser.
You fail.....Again.

In a statement to Fox News Digital, ICE confirmed he had been encountered by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) on Sept. 8, 2022, after entering near El Paso and was "paroled and released for further processing."

ICE also confirmed that Ibarra had been arrested by the New York Police Department a year later, on Sept. 14, 2023, and "charged with acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation."

Are you going to go to South America to administer the blockers?... and then Africa and China... lol
No. All the US murders happen here. And 99.6% of them are American citizens. Let’s reduce the male aggressive behavior with treatment for the plague it is.

The Left-wing media was torn to shreds after putting out an article about a girl murdered by a Venezuelan illegal immigrant. Not one time did the article say that the murderer was an illegal immigrant, but instead demonized him for his evil masculine aggressiveness because demonizing the male sex is PC as where demonizing an illegal is not.

The threat to Americans from the left is implicit: get on board with our agenda, or we'll send illegals to rape and murder your children.

In a statement to Fox News Digital, ICE confirmed he had been encountered by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) on Sept. 8, 2022, after entering near El Paso and was "paroled and released for further processing."

ICE also confirmed that Ibarra had been arrested by the New York Police Department a year later, on Sept. 14, 2023, and "charged with acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation."
So he was LEGALLY Paroled pending processing of his asylum claim, along with his wife and child.

So not an illegal alien.

And was arrested with no charges for a minor infraction.

This is looking less impressive by the minute.

Men are an epidemic of violence. We should have them take testosterone blockers.

GOP wants women to be responsible so they don’t have abortions. Why shouldnt we have men be responsible and on a pill to keep them from being violent?

Let’s outlaw testosterone. Seems very right wing to me.

In these cases just don't even try. Seriously, just slink away in shame, and stay away. It's less pathetic.

No. All the US murders happen here. And 99.6% of them are American citizens. Let’s reduce the male aggressive behavior with treatment for the plague it is.
The guy that murdered the girl in Athens Georgia was not an American idiot... he was one of Biden's illegals....

The guy that murdered the girl in Athens Georgia was not an American idiot... he was one of Biden's illegals....
60 out of 20,000 murders a year are from illegal aliens. Congrats. You’re really onto something. You know how many come from MAGAts? About 10,000.

"If" starts the sentence that would clarify such a question of what, if anything, "I" were trying to prove.

You are in fat stacks of trouble on this. And I suspect you know it.

n89ysjlalykc1.png

60 out of 20,000 murders a year are from illegal aliens. Congrats. You’re really onto something. You know how many come from MAGAts? About 10,000.
Now look up death from Fentanyl and illegal aliens driving drunk and killing someone... trying to excuse Biden's open border shows your ignorance and disgusting lack of concern for your nation and the people in it...

Now look up death from Fentanyl and illegal aliens driving drunk and killing someone... trying to excuse Biden's open border shows your ignorance and disgusting lack of concern for your nation and the people in it...

The article is about how women can not feel safe by themselves. Stay on topic.

illegal immigrant murder suspect in Laken Riley killing​

From the thread title dummy....

They are discussing the article. The article is about how women do not often times feel safe alone and sadly the OP was triggered because the author didn't go off half cocked over politics.

They are discussing the article. The article is about how women do not often times feel safe alone and sadly the OP was triggered because the author didn't go off half cocked over politics.
Thread title.....

Forum List

Back