'Disgusting': AP torn to shreds for dismissing illegal immigrant murder suspect in Laken Riley killing, blaming toxic masculinity

If Jose Ibarra had not been released into the country in 2022 due to "lack of detention space" then no, it would not have happened.
So you're saying if Congress had funded detention space, then no, it would not have happened.

"Toxic masculinity" (anyone have a verifiable definition of what, exactly, that is?) doesn't kill. People kill. If this person was illegally in this country, then, necessarily, it follows that if the law had been applied the woman wouldn't have died.

“Toxic migration” is the cause of that and many other murders, rapes, and overdoses.

Maybe the Dems won’t be so triggered by that term as they are by calling illegal immigration what it is.

"Toxic masculinity" (anyone have a verifiable definition of what, exactly, that is?) doesn't kill. People kill. If this person was illegally in this country, then, necessarily, it follows that if the law had been applied the woman wouldn't have died.
I do, any Democrat with XY chromosomes. Very toxic to REAL women.

Bill Clinton raped and abused women.
Jessie Love Child Jackson fucked around on his wife had a bastard child.
Anthony Weiner was showing his small private parts to young girls on sexting.
And there are many more of those Toxic males going around...

A conservative male would who defend his woman to the death/Wouldnt even get close to a woman, and would video her being raped...
american-manhood.jpg

I do, any Democrat with XY chromosomes. Very toxic to REAL women.

Bill Clinton raped and abused women.

He did.

Jessie Love Child Jackson fucked around on his wife had a bastard child.

He did but not the exact same thing.

Anthony Weiner was showing his small private parts to young girls on sexting.

He was.

And there are many more of those Toxic males going around...

Trump was found guilty of sexually assaulting a woman.

It's all wrong no matter who is doing it.

Women don't feel uncomfortable by themselves in many cases for just reasons?
I don't suspect that they do given the number of predators FJB has unleashed upon us.

Most of the random male on female sexual assaults on NOtVA bike/walking trails are by illegals. Usually a few a year there.

I suggest that the women arm themselves because it's not getting any better and their personal protection is on them.

I don't suspect that they do given the number of predators FJB has unleashed upon us.

Most of the random male on female sexual assaults on NOtVA bike/walking trails are by illegals. Usually a few a year there.

I suggest that the women arm themselves because it's not getting any better and their personal protection is on them.

I disagree. It's a societal problem.

Forum List

Back