Disgusting Democrats Politicizing Fallen Soldiers

Trump even used General Kellys dead sons body as a shield. Just fucking callous like some sort of psychopath.

Trump is Commander in Chief. He is responsible for those troops being deployed in a remote part of Africa without backup support, including reinforcements, a quick response team, artillery cover or emergency medical availability.
As CiC it is his responsibility to respond to family members of KIA a White House Presidential Condolence Letter. He was derelict in his duty until the media exposed his dereliction.
Kind of sounds like your describing Obobo and Killary during Bengazi....

I suppose we should be grateful that you are not blaming Trump for the man's death as well.

Are you lying on purpose or do you live in the bubble?

President Obama, immediately ordered the military to use all assets to assist those on the ground.

"Soon, Panetta and Dempsey met with President Barack Obama, the secretary told lawmakers.
Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack with "all available DOD assets" and try to protect U.S. personnel, Panetta said."

Panetta, Dempsey defend U.S. response to Benghazi attack - CNN

Trump is Commander in Chief. He is responsible for those troops being deployed in a remote part of Africa without backup support, including reinforcements, a quick response team, artillery cover or emergency medical availability.
As CiC it is his responsibility to respond to family members of KIA a White House Presidential Condolence Letter. He was derelict in his duty until the media exposed his dereliction.
so given that standard, obama left benghazi out to dry.

again - your standards of judgement. i'm just applying them evenly.
Nope, the Ambassador had a choice to stay at the Benghazi facility or temporarily evacuate it. He was advised to evacuate but made the decision to ignore the advice. Obama had nothing to do with whether he stayed or evacuated.
YOU are the one who said the CiC is the one responsible for troops being deployed in a remote part of africa.
YOU are the one putting out blanket blame cause you hate trump

and it would appear YOU are the one who flipped to hypocrite in record time.

again - your standard. your generic way of looking at it. don't go digging in details only when convenient to your side.

Nope, the Ambassador had a choice to stay at the Benghazi facility or temporarily evacuate it. He was advised to evacuate but made the decision to ignore the advice. Obama had nothing to do with whether he stayed or evacuated.
YOU are the one who said the CiC is the one responsible for troops being deployed in a remote part of africa.

again - your standard. your generic way of looking at it. don't go digging in details only when convenient to your side.

You can't hide your opinions behind attempting to belittle everyone else. You won't even pick a side. Your entire deflection consists of trying to dissect other people while being on the fence

You are comparing a State Dept. facility in a foreign city located blocks away from a well defended CIA facility full of CIA operatives and contract security personnel with the deployment of a small group of soldiers in a remote area of Africa in the midst of ISIS and al Qaeda terrorist soldiers without any reinforcements or support.

You are comparing a State Dept. facility in a foreign city located blocks away from a well defended CIA facility full of CIA operatives and contract security personnel with the deployment of a small group of soldiers in a remote area of Africa in the midst of ISIS and al Qaeda terrorist soldiers without any reinforcements or support.
no.

i am applying your stupid generalization to common situations where at which time, you wish to redefine the definition you just so cleverly used after seeing how badly it made "your guy" look as well. it's always amazing to me when someone says it all rolls up to the president until they like the president in question.

Nice try to pick up the pieces.

Hey, hypocrite, care to provide the class with Obama's call logs showing where he called the families of all 2500 soldiers killed under his command?

We're talking about the FOUR Trump wouldn't even publicly acknowledge until he got bitch slapped into it.
The real story is that those small SF deployments in Africa are a real problem the President wants to keep secret. That is why the incident was given the low profile it got. There is a genuine concern that if Congress and the public are made aware of the great risks these trump deployments are that they will be pulled out of a deployment of the military and will have to provide huge sums of funding and manpower for the operations to continue. Trump is has put the US on a slippery slope of a secret war.

There is nothing sacred with these losers. From disrespecting our national anthem and patriotism to using a fallen soldier to try and smear Trump.

Did Obama call the families of all 2500 soldiers killed under his command?

Lieberals hate our military but never miss an opportunity to use it to smear Conservatives.

Will they still kneel while propping up a dead soldier to smear Conservatives?

Fake news, fake outrage, and fake patriotism. Sorry bastards.

You should either prove I hate the military, or go fuck yourself. Deal?

no.

i am applying your stupid generalization to common situations where at which time, you wish to redefine the definition you just so cleverly used after seeing how badly it made "your guy" look as well. it's always amazing to me when someone says it all rolls up to the president until they like the president in question.
You have no concept or knowledge of what is going on with troop deployments in Africa or the stakes involved.

Nice try to pick up the pieces.

Hey, hypocrite, care to provide the class with Obama's call logs showing where he called the families of all 2500 soldiers killed under his command?

We're talking about the FOUR Trump wouldn't even publicly acknowledge until he got bitch slapped into it.
The real story is that those small SF deployments in Africa are a real problem the President wants to keep secret. That is why the incident was given the low profile it got. There is a genuine concern that if Congress and the public are made aware of the great risks these trump deployments are that they will be pulled out of a deployment of the military and will have to provide huge sums of funding and manpower for the operations to continue. Trump is has put the US on a slippery slope of a secret war.
but on one wanted to keep benghazi a secret.

reach dude.

Lying Donnie then tells the widow (Trump does not even know the guys name).....He knew what he signed up for

Which is a very telling indicator of the mind of Trump...

...that 'they knew what they were getting into' line has been a rightwing talking point for years now, mostly used (repeatedly) in arguments over the disastrous, needless loss of life in Bush's Iraq war.

Trump has the mind of a RWnut message boarder.

no.

You have no concept or knowledge of what is going on with troop deployments in Africa or the stakes involved.
i'm sorry. i missed your qualifications in military matters. can you please link me so i don't make that mistake again?

There is nothing sacred with these losers. From disrespecting our national anthem and patriotism to using a fallen soldier to try and smear Trump.

Lieberals hate our military but never miss an opportunity to use it to smear Conservatives.

Wrong, retard. It's Trump who decided to politicize the deaths of the fallen. For some fucking reason, he had to slur Obama and the pathological liar told a SERIES of whoppers.

And he disrespected the dead by telling a pregnant widow her dead husband "knew what he had signed up for".

You are one idiot fuck for defending a sociopathic sicko.

no.

Yeah like you do

Wrong, retard. It's Trump who decided to politicize the deaths of the fallen. For some fucking reason, he had to slur Obama and the pathological liar told a SERIES of whoppers.

And he disrespected the dead by telling a pregnant widow her dead husband "knew what he had signed up for".

except those comments were in response to someone politicizing his phone call. and what whoppers did he say and did he call out obama by name?

no.

Yeah like you do
waiting on his resume.

except those comments were in response to someone politicizing his phone call. and what whoppers did he say and did he call out obama by name?

Freaking dems, their sudden faux support for the troops is almost comical

Don't know the details of all this, but I am sure that Trump called dead soldier's widow's. However, I am sure that he somehow managed to turn the call into being about himself.

Forum List

Back