Disgusting

Your ideas dont win in an honest debate.

the people dont like them.

so you have resorted to the goo goo assault on democracy to GET YOUR WAY.

That is contrary to everything the founders designed.

they would spit on you if they could

The Founders set up voting laws that only property owners could vote at that time, TM.

and then gave us a system that we could expand the vote in.

Do you think they woudl be angry at all Americans voting?

really?

The Founders set up voting laws that only property owners could vote at that time, TM.

Do you think they woudl be angry at all Americans voting?

really?

:lmao:

Good point, TderpM.

They woudl endorse having aliens and the dead vote two or three times each.

Yes. That MUST be it.

:lol:

Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

Doesn't help the Republican position

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

I think that's the whole point. They know they can't win fair and square so they're doing all they can to steal the election.

And, that's just in case buying it doesn't work.

I can't imagine anything less "American" but, not surprisingly, the rw's don't mind this lying and cheating. Not in the least.

"Disgusting" is exactly the right word for it.

Do you think they would be angry at all Americans voting?

really?

Yes !
Especially those that receive government entitlements. It their view it would be a conflict of interest.

It was stated clearly by the founder of the Heritage foundation decades ago in that goo goo clip.

he states clearly that they win when fewer people vote and that they should work to keep legal voters from voting to win.

then you got the things like the republicans getting caught keeping black voters off the roles.

Look what they did in Florida and Ohio

the record is clear and the American people are about to learn all about that record that the media has hidden for the republicans for decades

Let's face it.....poor blacks and Latinos can't figure out how to get a drivers-license.

They can figure out how to rig the welfare system or play the lottery but they can't seem to be able to figure out the DMV.

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

I think that's the whole point. They know they can't win fair and square so they're doing all they can to steal the election.

I can't imagine anything less "American" but, not surprisingly, the rw's don't mind this lying and cheating. Not in the least.

It's more disgusting that the Dems have been cheating with the votes for 40 years.
That is what he meant, the Repubs now have a fair chance at winning without all of the cheating that the Dems have done as well as some Repubs.
We have had arrests and convictions from both parties you know.

Do you think they would be angry at all Americans voting?

really?

Yes !
Especially those that receive government entitlements. It their view it would be a conflict of interest.

So any CEo whos company gets subsidies should not vote?

That is a tax code problem and that is why we need to change the tax code.
It's totally diffent problem.

It's more disgusting that the Dems have been cheating with the votes for 40 years.
That is what he meant, the Repubs now have a fair chance at winning without all of the cheating that the Dems have done as well as some Repubs.
We have had arrests and convictions from both parties you know.

you have no proof you fucking idiot.

I have court documents and their own words to prove your party cheats

Yes !

So any CEo whos company gets subsidies should not vote?

That is a tax code problem and that is why we need to change the tax code.
It's totally diffent problem.

Now think about this one.

if you have a system where people have to give up tehir vote to get needed help to survive then you have a governmnet that pays people to NOT VOTE!

how fucking stupid are you

Everybody is giving pages of reasons why this is a good thing, but nobody has close to explaining why the man said what he said (in my sig).

Nobody.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32tF-S6K60](R) Admits Voter ID Laws About Helping Romney Win Election - YouTube[/ame]

they are saying it out loud

Here's the way voter fraud usually works. They register dead people or folks who have no intention of voting or incapable of understanding the system and they vote in their places. The rationale they use is that they would have voted this way anyway so why not help the system along. It's easy to stop at a polling place and claim to be that person but when you have to produce an I.D. at every place with your own photo on it it becomes too inconvenient. Black people should be outraged that racist lefties would claim that they are incapable of producing a photo I.D.

Forum List

Back