Disgusting

Further, from my prior link.

Other than partisan bickering, the biggest piece of news to come out of the presser was Leach’s suggestion that Rep. Turzai’s comments will likely be used in the Voter ID litigation as it’s challenged in court. The comment, he said, “shows this was…intended to disenfranchise voters who don’t vote the right way”—and not to stop voter fraud, as Republicans in the House and Senate claimed during debate and thereafter.

“We told you from the beginning that’s what this was about,” said Sen. Vincent Hughes, noting the legislation has “everything to do with rigging” the 2012 election for Mitt Romney.

Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

Doesn't help the Republican position

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

Why is the assumption always that reasonable requirements will hurt only Dems and Libs? And again, based on that assumption, why are people expected to vote for Dems and Libs always depicted as too stupid, lazy, or incapable of obtaining something as simple as proper ID?

i am just connecting it to the decades long effort they already have of keeping legal American voters from voting.

The people in this country need to know this record.

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

Why is the assumption always that reasonable requirements will hurt only Dems and Libs? And again, based on that assumption, why are people expected to vote for Dems and Libs always depicted as too stupid, lazy, or incapable of obtaining something as simple as proper ID?

Because Turzai said so.

Im saying the exact same thing your quote says boop

Honey, if you can't hear me, I certainly can't find new words or a new language to get through.

Please don't show up on my visitor page to challenge me again, ta.

please realise I was talking about this for years now and have many try to stop me from posting about it.

I never will stop posting about it.

Because Turzai said so.

and the founder of the heritage foundation.

and the GOP party in their own memos

Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

Disenfranchise the elderly?
heck they are mostly right wingers and the biggest fans of Fox and right wing talk radio.

Let's make it simple for TderpM. We'll take it one step at a time:

Do you support the "right" of the dead to vote?

Do you imagine that aliens should have a right to vote in American elections?

EDIT: I suspect TderpM will duck this effort. So, I offer her a new thread so she can stop derailing Boop's thread. http://www.usmessageboard.com/5579322-post1.html

Of course, TderpM will likely duck that, too.

Last edited:
Once the republican partys history is know by the American people the party will die.

this is just the latest efforts on their part.

they have a decades long record of this shit.

Its NOT just the current leadership is it?

its the whole party from top to bottom for decades.

Forum List

Back