Disney Announces Toy Story 5

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Here's me thinking how on earth that they could possibly make Toy Story woke, but they did it with M&M's, so I'm sure that they'll find a way to do it with toys. I think that they should seriously just stop at this point though.

1 through 3 were AMAZING, 4 was just alright but not on par with the other ones. At this point I do believe that 5 would be suicidal. Especially because of how 4 ended. It's basically The Land Before Time With Toys.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. I don't watch Disney movies or do anything that supports Disney at all.

I won't even buy a box of lucky charms if it has a Disney promo on it.

The only way I'll watch anything Disney is if I pirate it online and download it like I had to do with the last dr strange movie which wasn't very good.

Only thing I'd be interested in is the new Deadpool movie, but I'm still going to pirate it. Best case scenario is I like the new Deadpool after I pirate and I buy the 4k off of eBay used so I don't give money to Disney. But I suspect I won't like it.

I like toy story 1 and 2 back in the day though but they didn't age that well with me.

Forum List

Back