Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

Smilebong

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2013
Cold Cold North Country
Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

This makes me sick. Why? Why Disney? Money?

In a move that’s being described as chasing “the whims of political correctness,” the Disney Channel reportedly will feature a “married” lesbian couple on a popular kids sitcom in the coming season.

“It’s a disappointment to millions of Americans that Disney would choose to become a groundbreaker in immorality,” commented Movieguide, the organization headed by Christian media critic Ted Baehr. “New concepts of morality have had a very negative impact on marriage, families, and children.”

Movieguide said that instead of “becoming a leader in political correctness, we encourage Disney to hold on to their title as the leader in good, fun and wholesome.”

TV Guide reports the lesbian characters will appear on an episode of “Good Luck Charlie.”
The series, which debuted in 2010, will be canceled after the current fourth season. New episodes, however, will be rolling out through early 2014.

“Good Luck Charlie” stars Bridgit Mendler as Teddy, the second oldest sibling of the Denver-based Duncan family. Jason Dolley plays her older brother P.J., Bradley Steven Perry her younger brother Gabe, Mia Talerico the titular toddler Charlie (short for Charlotte), Logan Moreau is new baby brother Toby and Leigh-Allyn Baker and Eric Allan Kramer play their parents Amy and Bob.

In the lesbian storyline, preschooler Charlie’s parents set up a play date with one of her new friends. When the child arrives, the Duncans learn that Charlie’s pal has two moms.

“The potential new friendship is put to the test as one mom chats with Amy, and the other is stuck listening to Bob’s dull stories,” reported TV Guide.

Thanks for the heads up. We watch Good Luck Charlie all the time and I fuckin' hate those surprise
lessons.

Thanks for the stripper lesson at the teen awards Miley, appreciated it.

You've got to stay on top of Disney if you're a parent, it's not Snow White, Cinderella and Mickey anymore. This doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Think of the children! They might be influenced into believing homosexuals aren't evildoers and will destroy our country the way they did Rome (even though it took a thousand years for them to accomplish it)!

Can't have that.

Last edited:
DAD: Listen, son, God hates fags. They are pure evil.

SON: I just saw a couple of them on TV.

DAD: Fucking Disney! Undermining my hate like that. Jesus H. Christ!

That's not the point. It's rated G Disney.

That means - or used to - that your kids should be able to watch without coming in and asking what a lesbian is.

That's MY job, not theirs.

That means - or used to - that your kids should be able to watch without coming in and asking what a lesbian is.

How come they don't know what a lesbian is? Why is a mom and dad rated G, but a mom and mom is not?

It's a good thing Walt is dead. This would have killed him.

Walt Disney told Annette she would never again be in a Disney film because she wore a two piece bathing suit that showed her belly button. Now Disney is showing aberrations as if they were normal.

How come they don't know what a lesbian is? Why is a mom and dad rated G, but a mom and mom is not?

It's not a mom and mom. It's a mom and her lesbian fuck partner.

How do you walk around with so much hate inside you?

Lesbian fuck partner? that sounds like something out Hustler.

In preparation, I recommend all you haters catch The Fosters in reruns on ABC Family. Produced by JLo.

JLo-with-cast-the-fosters-abc-family-35237861-1006-755.jpg

Last edited:

How do you walk around with so much hate inside you?

How do you walk around with so much cultural destruction/lesbian approval in you?

I hate things that are destroying our culture, and God is clear that lesbianism is a sign of the lack of God's presence, and so I agree with saying it like it is as Katzndogz did.

Forum List

Back