Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

It's not a mom and mom. It's a mom and her lesbian fuck partner.

How do you walk around with so much hate inside you?

How do you walk around with so much cultural destruction/lesbian approval in you?

I hate things that are destroying our culture, and God is clear that lesbianism is a sign of the lack of God's presence, and so I agree with saying it like it is as Katzndogz did.

As I keep saying, behind the mask of every anti-gay person is a Westboro Baptist with a "God Hates Fags" sign.

How do you walk around with so much cultural destruction/lesbian approval in you?

I hate things that are destroying our culture, and God is clear that lesbianism is a sign of the lack of God's presence, and so I agree with saying it like it is as Katzndogz did.

It must be satan's influence making you think you can speak for God :cool:

Next we'll have Harry and the Dead Girl to normalize necrophilia.

My Mom Is Decomposing.

My Dad is a German Shepherd and my Mom uses Peanut Butter.

All good potential children's stories.

It must be satan's influence making you think you can speak for God :cool:

I only speak what I read, and the Bible is a record of God's words.

Next we'll have Harry and the Dead Girl to normalize necrophilia.

My Mom Is Decomposing.

My Dad is a German Shepherd and my Mom uses Peanut Butter.

All good potential children's stories.

And right on schedule comes the slippery slope fallacy.

As I keep saying, behind the mask of every anti-gay person is a Westboro Baptist with a "God Hates Fags" sign.

I never said God hates fags. Quote me, please, and show where I did. God loves them and wants them to repent.

I think you're nuts, but to each his own. I have a sneaky suspicion that Consenting Adults in a loving relationship don't matter a fig (pardon the pun) to "god" nor do they have a thing to do with any culture being "destroyed".

I never said God hates fags. Quote me, please, and show where I did. God loves them and wants them to repent.

Distinction without a difference. YOU hate fags, and delude yourself into believing it is God's will to isolate and persecute them.

Don't tell me you have not blamed society's ills on fags just like a good Westboro Baptist. It be it has probably crossed your mind during the occassional hurricane, too.

Last edited:
By all means, let's pretend that lesbian moms do not exist!

They exist as an aberration the same way Dads who are child molesters exist and uncles who shoot up with heroin exist. It's not the kind of behavior that children should be taught is normal behavior.

Distinction without a difference. YOU hate fags, and delude yourself into believing it is God's will to isolate and persecute them.

Don't tell me you have not blamed society's ills on fags just like a good Westboro Baptist.

You know that makes no sense, right?

"God loves you even though you are a fag."

Yeah, that doesn't sound hateful AT ALL! :lol:

How about this: God loves you even though you are a conservative/Republican.

Don't tell me you have not blamed society's ills on fags just like a good Westboro Baptist. It be it has probably crossed your mind during the occassional hurricane, too.

You are wrong.
I never said that. You said that. I have gay family members and have had them for 30 years. I know what I am saying and why I am saying it the way i do. I love them.

Forum List

Back