Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

Now, now...even in the bible, god didn't hate everyone...just adulterers, children who curse their parents, people who eat shellfish, witches, folks wore clothing of mixed cloth and divorcees. ;)
Only if you completely misinterpret the meaning of hate.

Seriously, that word is thrown around here WAY to damn much as though none of you even remotely understand the concept. You are all to busy demanding that someone else ‘hates’ whatever or whoever that you can’t even see the stark hypocrisy in your own statements.

Seriously, stop demanding that everyone is so damn hateful. You would have to live in a pretty dark word to be so convinced that hate is that prevalent.

peace-offerings.jpg

This is one sick fucking country to destroy a innocent woman over a word long ago.

Give it a rest. Goddamnit.:mad:

Now, now...even in the bible, god didn't hate everyone...just adulterers, children who curse their parents, people who eat shellfish, witches, folks wore clothing of mixed cloth and divorcees. ;)

Seriously, that word is thrown around here WAY to damn much as though none of you even remotely understand the concept. You are all to busy demanding that someone else ‘hates’ whatever or whoever that you can’t even see the stark hypocrisy in your own statements.

Seriously, stop demanding that everyone is so damn hateful. You would have to live in a pretty dark word to be so convinced that hate is that prevalent.

I've got a good understanding of hate

Westboro-Baptist-Church-Freaks.jpg

And from where I sit, there isn't much daylight between Fred Phelps and RandallFlagg.

And from where I sit, there isn't much daylight between Fred Phelps and RandallFlagg.

Could you point out which one of those is RandallFlagg?

That’s the problem with equivocation; you are using an awfully wide brush. I don’t see anything here that can be construed as hate.

They are so far from being the first to do this :cool:

Really? I tried to think of one show that featured, clearly, two married lesbian moms. Kagney and Lacey was one show that was rumored lesbian but I can't think of one other.

Could you point out which one of those is RandallFlagg?

That’s the problem with equivocation; you are using an awfully wide brush. I don’t see anything here that can be construed as hate.

Except I've seen what Randall posts (like his conservative professor thread). Again, from where I sit, there's not much daylight between the two...pre soldier bashing, of course. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back