Disney Employees Are Taking A Stand

Disney has always been a shitty employer. Over the decades I have known scores of people that work or had worked there. Low pay, strict work rules, treating employees like expendable fodder and absolutely no discord allowed.

I remember a lot of workers getting pissed at the sonofabitches in the Gulf War and the War on Terror when the assholes would not let the employees do anything to show support for the troops. Support for America is ferbotten at Disney World. I think Walt would be really pissed to see what his company is doing.

If America wants to continue to lose influence on the global stage, go ahead and embrace creepy activities against vulnerable people.

Canada is a pissant on the global stage, you can see how well abuses allowed by authorities against our young has worked for us...

Disney is in it for the kids. When policies and bills are being passed that hurt a segment of kids, Disney does not like it. But desantis don't care who he hurts as long as he raises the blood pressure of the MAGA cult.
Is this what you mean when you say Disney is in it for the kids?

Disney is in it for the kids. When policies and bills are being passed that hurt a segment of kids, Disney does not like it. But desantis don't care who he hurts as long as he raises the blood pressure of the MAGA cult.
img_1_1651266454404.jpg

If Disney wants to keep losing money they stay woke. Or they can fire the CEOs and go back to normal business.

Even then people will avoid the place over this.

Forum List

Back