Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

Have had one of these for over a decade on my Disneyland lanyard:
1650929562845.png

I have to confess that I've mostly been trying to tune all of this nonsense out because I still love all of the old Disney movies especially Pirates of The Caribbean and the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series, so this has been really hard for me as I don't want to give up all of my favorite old movies and Walt Disney World is or was awesome ( I say was because I'm not sure if I even want to go back there now even if I ever get the chance to even though I like watching videos from there) but I highly doubt I'll ever go see a new Disney movie ever again if this is all they're going to be doing from now on and brainwashing children like they're doing. Walt is certainly rolling in his grave. (Oh and I'm the kind of Christian who hates the sin and loves the sinner so I'm not homophobic but this has just GOT lll

eat a snatch meet scratch?
S

Funny how you became an anti-government conservative the moment someone who doesn't agree with you challenged a company that espouses your worldview to actually function as the rest of the taxable businesses in Florida do.
Funny how you become little nazis as soon as someone disagrees with you.

Heil!!!

So, him talking about being gay is cool but someone wearing a rainbow T-shirt is the end of the world.

Because he isn't going around advertising it to the world. I didn't even know he was gay until just now as obviously he doesn't even go advertising it to the message board. That's the difference.

eat a snatch meet scratch?
S

WTF??

Forum List

Back