Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

No it's not. Did you know the first amendment makes it completely legal to break the first commandment? Lol

And thus I answer the challenge:

The first amendment actually makes it possible to break the first commandment. You know, because it doesn't allow for the government to establish a state religion.

That's exactly what free speech and freedom to practice religion is.

Also, what gives you the idea that Christians want to force you to worship their faith? Do not the militant gay liberals want to force their agenda on us in the same manner?

Those who try to force anyone to abide by their ideals discredit the cause they advocate for.

As a gay man, someone never told me I had more disposable income than straights.

Cue the shock.

You're gay and you're still on our side? Mad respect for you brother. For this was never about the fact that I have a problem with gays, it's that when they try to make themselves better than everybody else is the problem.

And thus I answer the challenge:

The first amendment actually makes it possible to break the first commandment. You know, because it doesn't allow for the government to establish a state religion.

That's exactly what free speech is.

Also, what gives you the idea that Christians want to force you to worship their faith? Do not the militant gay liberals want to force their agenda on us in the same manner?
And thus we are not a Christian country as we woukd have to be following christian law

And thus my case is made.

You're gay and you're still on our side? Mad respect for you brother. For this was never about the fact that I have a problem with gays, it's that when they try to make themselves better than everybody else is the problem.

I agree. And yes, I'm gay.

"Sides" is such an absolute word. I simply take the position which makes the most sense to me. And yours was it.

The government in question is the Republican one in Florida. You know, the one that punished Disney? Try to keep up.
Funny how you became an anti-government conservative the moment someone who doesn't agree with you challenged a company that espouses your worldview to actually function as the rest of the taxable businesses in Florida do.

Look at this guy. Demands I have an argument, argues that a picture made his argument superior, then starts laughing uncontrollably.

Keep laughing, you have nothing left. Now do please excuse me, I've had my fill of your filth.
We are not arguing anymore

You conceded.

This is just for fun now. Lol

Forum List

Back