Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

I have issued many textual and factual responses to your vitriol, many of which you responded with "I didn't mention Jesus". The very mention of Christianity or Christians evokes Jesus (last name Christ).

I am entitled.

Also, I don't always need pictures or gifs to win a debate. But you were that special case.

Well Christ isn't actually His last name it was just His title.

It doesn't. It's just a damn t shirt.

No it isn't, it's their new whole entire agenda.

I have to confess that I've mostly been trying to tune all of this nonsense out because I still love all of the old Disney movies especially Pirates of The Caribbean and the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series, so this has been really hard for me as I don't want to give up all of my favorite old movies and Walt Disney World is or was awesome ( I say was because I'm not sure if I even want to go back there now even if I ever get the chance to even though I like watching videos from there) but I highly doubt I'll ever go see a new Disney movie ever again if this is all they're going to be doing from now on and brainwashing children like they're doing. Walt is certainly rolling in his grave. (Oh and I'm the kind of Christian who hates the sin and loves the sinner so I'm not homophobic but this has just GOT to stop!!)

Does that mean the new name for the movie series will be Butt pirates of the Caribbean?

No their agenda is to make money. They are very, very good at it.

Yeah and that means going woke as well.

There are times when he is referred to as "the Christ"

And this is where that comes from.

I know, that wasn't my point though as you made it sound like you thought it was His last name.

Does that mean the new name for the movie series will be Butt pirates of the Caribbean?

I don't know and I don't really give a shit. If Johnny's not coming back (and he's not) then it's just going to suck anyways if they continue milking the franchise.

Yeah and that means going woke as well.

I know, that wasn't my point though as you made it sound like you thought it was His last name.

I don't know and I don't really give a shit. If Johnny's not coming back (and he's not) then it's just going to suck anyways if they continue milking the franchise.
Yeah without Depp it's pretty much dead

They are pandering to non consumers. Just like they are with their woke programming and Movie content. The woke crowd has no money/children. They ain’t going to Disney any time soon.
You are woefully ignorant. Even 20 years ago we used to discuss the Pink Pound.

Gay folk generally had more disposable income than straight couples and all the big companies worked on strategies to get a piece of it.

The bigot demographic is small and generally low incme.

You are woefully ignorant. Even 20 years ago we used to discuss the Pink Pound.

Gay folk generally had more disposable income than straight couples and all the big companies worked on strategies to get a piece of it.

The bigot demographic is small and generally low incme.
The woke crowd is made up of the blue haired weirdos and their emasculated former men side kicks…fresh out of college gender studies. They are broke and cry on Instagram and TicTok because no one will date their dumb asses.

The woke crowd is made up of the blue haired weirdos and their emasculated former men side kicks…fresh out of college gender studies. They are broke and cry on Instagram and TicTok because no one will date their dumb asses.
You continue to display a total lack of knowledge of the world around you.

Forum List

Back