Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

Your penchant for issuing qualifying statements is astounding.

You should have heard how confused this Moon Bat was the other day in another thread when we were discussing what Strict Scrutiny meant in regardless to RTKBA legislature. It was like he/she/it was from the planet Pluto and didn't understand anything here on earth. Or maybe the Vega star system hence the name.

Alienate at least half of your customer base, in order to pander to a scant few percent....

2b02ewx.jpg

Why are they alienated?

You are confused Moon Bat.

Now Disney is being treated like all other companies in Florida.

They acted like queer assholes and they lost their special privileges.

Next time maybe they will learn to keep their queer mouths shut.
In other words, they better go with the government's diktat or get punished? What little good nazis you Repubs have become. :itsok:

OH MY FUCKING GOD....a rainbow on a T-shirt! It is the end of the world as we know it

How dare Disney include everyone and not just stick up their ass faux-Christians.
Why is it so important that we know that the guy who runs the Safari ride takes it up the ass?

LOL talk about irony. DeSantis just punished Disney (a private corporation) because they dared to have views different from his.

I love how the once Corporate-loving Republican party has denigrated to a totalitarian party that expects everyone to march lock-step to their tune.
You mean like the left punished Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A?

Do you not understand what "make an assertion" means?

You had no intent of debating me honestly.

I chose to debate you honestly up until the point where you chose to engage in semantics about Christianity.

And, no, you don't get to issue ultimatums to me.
I made one.

Your response was a pic

Forum List

Back