Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

You are wrong. A very small population is homophobic. The majority simply don't care.

What they DO care about is pedophiles grooming their kids. Disney stepped in shit when they decided to take the side of pedophiles.

The law has nothing to do with the gay community. Disney lied about it, and tried to pressure the government to abandon the law.

In other words Disney tried to do the very thing you assholes whine about all of the time.

But because they were supporting pedophiles you all got worked up about it.

Which tells us a lot about the sort of people on Disney's side.
And here you are...........:heehee:

The fact it has never been removed from our currency is a direct acknowledgment that our government was based on that principle, whether the current government believes it or not.
It's only been on our currency since the Cold War............and last I checked, having it on our currency doesn't make that currency spend any more or less........

I have to confess that I've mostly been trying to tune all of this nonsense out because I still love all of the old Disney movies especially Pirates of The Caribbean and the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series, so this has been really hard for me as I don't want to give up all of my favorite old movies and Walt Disney World is or was awesome ( I say was because I'm not sure if I even want to go back there now even if I ever get the chance to even though I like watching videos from there) but I highly doubt I'll ever go see a new Disney movie ever again if this is all they're going to be doing from now on and brainwashing children like they're doing. Walt is certainly rolling in his grave. (Oh and I'm the kind of Christian who hates the sin and loves the sinner so I'm not homophobic but this has just GOT to stop!!)

So... don't buy it. What's the problem?

No it's not. Did you know the first amendment makes it completely legal to break the first commandment? Lol
What are you talking about?

Here, you dropped this:

1650922845827.png

That is not him forcing anything. That is an assertion of fact, not a demand or a threat.

Her, but other than that you are correct. Btw, what exactly is a political atheist? Is that atheism of God, politics, or both?

Forum List

Back