Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

LOL talk about irony. DeSantis just punished Disney (a private corporation) because they dared to have views different from his.

I love how the once Corporate-loving Republican party has denigrated to a totalitarian party that expects everyone to march lock-step to their tune.

And everyone just assumes that the move will hurt Disney more than the tax payers of Florida, which is pretty stupid to assume.

LOL talk about irony. DeSantis just punished Disney (a private corporation) because they dared to have views different from his.

I love how the once Corporate-loving Republican party has denigrated to a totalitarian party that expects everyone to march lock-step to their tune.
Progs are always ones to talk about Corporate entities not paying taxes. On this issue on sexual views, Disney has been in that direction for many years. Shutting up by their elites would have been the smarter move.

And everyone just assumes that the move will hurt Disney more than the tax payers of Florida, which is pretty stupid to assume.
Case of cutting your nose to...

CA provides no protection to Disney and Disney is doing fine. So too in FL. But, it will be fun to see FL taxpayers waking up to their tax hike!

So they already had merchandise that was clearly marketed to gays (a rainbow? Hello...) and the right didn't say a fucking word.

But now, and certainly because of the new Florida legislation, they name it the "pride collection" and the sanctimonious right is losing their fucking minds?

This shit is too funny...

punished? by making them be treated like every other business in florida?

So they already had merchandise that was clearly marketed to gays (a rainbow? Hello...) and the right didn't say a fucking word.

But now, and certainly because of the new Florida legislation, they name it the "pride collection" and the sanctimonious right is losing their fucking minds?

This shit is too funny...

Good to know you're so amused by it. :rolleyes:

OH MY FUCKING GOD....a rainbow on a T-shirt! It is the end of the world as we know it

How dare Disney include everyone and not just stick up their ass faux-Christians.
I remember when rainbows didn't represent LGBT. I love how the left simply hijacks innocuous symbols to represent controversial topics.

And when you say "faux Christians" you mean yourself, too, right?

Forum List

Back