Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

I recently saw a thread here that wants to formally make the US a Christian nation so dont tell they dont do this

I thought trumps hands would burst into fire when he held that bible. Lol

The United States of America was founded upon Christianity though.

I have to confess that I've mostly been trying to tune all of this nonsense out because I still love all of the old Disney movies especially Pirates of The Caribbean and the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series, so this has been really hard for me as I don't want to give up all of my favorite old movies and Walt Disney World is or was awesome ( I say was because I'm not sure if I even want to go back there now even if I ever get the chance to even though I like watching videos from there) but I highly doubt I'll ever go see a new Disney movie ever again if this is all they're going to be doing from now on and brainwashing children like they're doing. Walt is certainly rolling in his grave. (Oh and I'm the kind of Christian who hates the sin and loves the sinner so I'm not homophobic but this has just GOT to stop!!)

OH NOES!!!!!!!

I recently saw a thread here that wants to formally make the US a Christian nation so dont tell they dont do this

I thought trumps hands would burst into fire when he held that bible. Lol
But it is the good Catholics and Christians like Pelosi and Biden that make laws to lessen the same. Those two are condemned.

Yes, punished for daring to go against the government-mandated thinking. Let me know if you are still confused.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Now Disney is being treated like all other companies in Florida.

They acted like queer assholes and they lost their special privileges.

Next time maybe they will learn to keep their queer mouths shut.

You all always assume that half the country is homophobic like you are.

Most people will see this stuff and say "not really for me, but I am sure someone likes it" and move on.

Very few people are filled with hate and rage over a rainbow like are

You are wrong. A very small population is homophobic. The majority simply don't care.

What they DO care about is pedophiles grooming their kids. Disney stepped in shit when they decided to take the side of pedophiles.

The law has nothing to do with the gay community. Disney lied about it, and tried to pressure the government to abandon the law.

In other words Disney tried to do the very thing you assholes whine about all of the time.

But because they were supporting pedophiles you all got worked up about it.

Which tells us a lot about the sort of people on Disney's side.

And there is your post trying to force it on all of us. Lol

Wrong as it's a fact of history. I was only correcting you that we're not trying to make the US a Christian nation because it already was founded upon it. Are you trying to rewrite history or something? I never told you that you actually had to be a Christian yourself.

Wrong as it's a fact of history. I was only correcting you that we're not trying to make the US a Christian nation because it already was founded upon it. Are you trying to rewrite history or something? I never told you that you actually had to be a Christian yourself.
The constitution does not once mention christanity

Your claim is dismissed

And if you dont like the shirts dont buy them. No one is forcing anyone

The fact it has never been removed from our currency is a direct acknowledgment that our government was based on that principle, whether the current government believes it or not.
No it's not. Did you know the first amendment makes it completely legal to break the first commandment? Lol

Forum List

Back