Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

aww poor dembot doesn’t like it when folks play their game against them
Against me? You think I own Disney? Gad, just when you think we are scrapping the barrels with numbnuts, you pop in.

punished? by making them be treated like every other business in florida?
Yes, punished for daring to go against the government-mandated thinking. Let me know if you are still confused.

Yes, punished for daring to go against the government-mandated thinking. Let me know if you are still confused.
how were they punished for simply being treated like every other business in florida…hardly s punishment.

The Govt isn’t mandating how they think…they are however expecting them to be treated like every other business in florida and not have special privileges

Disney voluntarily censors ALL gay content in everything they sell in China, and you don't have a problem with that.

Disney won't say gay in China.
Also funny: That their political positions are purely restricted to the country of origin rather than being a global position.

They don't care jacksquat about gay people.

Anywhere. Gays are being used by Disney as outlets for cash revenue, not for actual societal change.

Last edited:
ScreenShot_20220425135905.png

Anyone got the Onlyfans addy for these two?

I remember seeing a product in the Bath And Body Works store last summer that was made to support the LGBT community. I never did buy it and not just because of what my feelings are or aren't about the issue, but because the product had absolutely no scent. I took the lid off and smelled absolutely nothing from that bottle.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, I only buy what I believe will be worth whatever money I choose to throw down.

So, when did you ever see me trying to force my beliefs on anybody on this forum like they're doing with this issue?

If he's a true Christian then I'm the pope.
I recently saw a thread here that wants to formally make the US a Christian nation so dont tell they dont do this

I thought trumps hands would burst into fire when he held that bible. Lol

Forum List

Back