Disney park lowest attendance in ten years

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Looks like the boycott of Disney is starting to amount to something.

Go woke, go broke.

Walt Disney World Crowds Vanish, Parks at Their Emptiest in 10 Years - Inside the Magic

Crowds hit a significant low at Disney World yesterday ā€“ despite July 4 traditionally bringing in one of the busiest times of year.

However, as Inside the Magic has previously reported, Disney World has been something of a traffic decline in 2023. While Memorial Day weekend is usually a ā€˜packed like sardinesā€™ kind of situation at Magic Kingdom, videos shared online showed a much emptier Park than anticipated.

Even Disneyā€™s admitted that visitation is lower than usual. Disney Parks and Resorts Chairman Josh Dā€™Amaro confirmed in May that Walt Disney World Resort is currently witnessing a ā€œmoderationā€ in demand after the pent-up anticipation to revisit the Parks once they reopened post-COVID.

If we needed more proof that this was the reality, we got it on July 4. Disney World was a ghost town over the weekend preceding the holiday (again, usually a peak time for the Parks). It seems like crowds didnā€™t pick up on the day itself, with Thrill Data reporting average wait times that sat far below those of every Fourth of July dating back to 2014 ā€“ making this Disney Worldā€™s slowest Fourth of July in a decade.

Go woke, go broke.

Walt Disney World Crowds Vanish, Parks at Their Emptiest in 10 Years - Inside the Magic

Crowds hit a significant low at Disney World yesterday ā€“ despite July 4 traditionally bringing in one of the busiest times of year.

However, as Inside the Magic has previously reported, Disney World has been something of a traffic decline in 2023. While Memorial Day weekend is usually a ā€˜packed like sardinesā€™ kind of situation at Magic Kingdom, videos shared online showed a much emptier Park than anticipated.

Even Disneyā€™s admitted that visitation is lower than usual. Disney Parks and Resorts Chairman Josh Dā€™Amaro confirmed in May that Walt Disney World Resort is currently witnessing a ā€œmoderationā€ in demand after the pent-up anticipation to revisit the Parks once they reopened post-COVID.

If we needed more proof that this was the reality, we got it on July 4. Disney World was a ghost town over the weekend preceding the holiday (again, usually a peak time for the Parks). It seems like crowds didnā€™t pick up on the day itself, with Thrill Data reporting average wait times that sat far below those of every Fourth of July dating back to 2014 ā€“ making this Disney Worldā€™s slowest Fourth of July in a decade.
Hmmmmm. Sounds like a good time to go. Crowds were the only things we didn't like when we took the kids, years ago. Other than that, it was pretty cool, except for the Florida sun.

Go woke, go broke.

Let me guess, Disney is now selling Bud Light to the children

i dont know what it costs at disneyworld but at disneyland its over a hundred bucks a day to get in plus parking....i remember we used to go quite often back in the 70's when admission was like 5 bucks.....with free parking....

I knew when Disney started their woke shit that parents would stay away in droves.....Not so much due to the woke shit itself but due to costs involved and the convenient excuse Disney handed the parents on a platter.

Corporate profits are still around pre-pandemic levels ... so perhaps investments are being channeled elsewhere ... do you honestly expect Bluey to divorce his golden retriever wife? ...

Woke starts with miscegenation:

Hmmmmm. Sounds like a good time to go. Crowds were the only things we didn't like when we took the kids, years ago. Other than that, it was pretty cool, except for the Florida sun.
If you are not going to the water activities go during November, especially around Thanksgiving.

Not only have they pissed off parents but they had the nerve to raise their ticket prices last March... now one adult ticket for a day is almost $300..... they must have some really dumb people running the corporation today.....

Not only have they pissed off parents but they had the nerve to raise their ticket prices last March... now one adult ticket for a day is almost $300..... they must have some really dumb people running the corporation today.....
Well let's face it, at one time they did have a license to print money till they jumped the shark with the woke shit.

Up until the past year or so I really wanted to go. Id never been as a kid and thought it would be cool to go down to Florida and see Disney for a couple days and hit up universal studios also down there. I was excited for the haunted mansion ride.

But with the way Disney has been acting I have no desire to anymore. They ruined star wars, Indiana jones, and other stuff I loved as a kid. They push too much social agenda shit. I didn't like how they treated people like Gina carano and James gun. They are dumbing down and ruining the marvel stuff. And all their woke shit is a huge turn off.

I won't even buy a box of cereal anymore if it has a Disney promo on the box. Only thing they made I wanted to see was werewolf by night so I had to pirate it online because i refused to get Disney plus to see it. Same thing 2ith guardians 3 and Dr strange 2, both of which sucked.

Let me guess, Disney is now selling Bud Light to the children

Give it a couple more years and they will probably have fags in drag dressed like leather dogs with bud light filled rubber tits the kids can suck it straight from.

That's completely ridiculous and outrageous to charge that.
I can safely say I will never go there.

I went to a better amusement park in Sandusky Ohio.
Cedar Point has about 18 roller coasters and over 65 rides.
Much more fun, less crowded and some of the biggest rides in the country.

Lets see... mom and dad one day $600 just to get in... add three kids and you are at $1000 easy... food costs and souvenirs and for one day a family of five could dump $2500 for one day... they must be nuts if they think people have that kind of money today....
Thats doesn't count if you stay at a Disney hotel either.

How are the other parks there doing? I remember going to Universal Studios and having a much better time.

Thats doesn't count if you stay at a Disney hotel either.

How are the other parks there doing? I remember going to Universal Studios and having a much better time.
Right and most people want to stay more than one day.... a family could spend thousands and Disney world just ain't worth that kind of expense....

MEMO to democrat's... if you ruin the economy your woke donor companies will lose money and they won't be able to donate to you again.....

Forum List

Back