Disney Preemptively Put Out Stories Claiming Racism Because Of Their Wokish Casting

Which he was only able to hit using the force...

Did you even watch the original movies?

The rest of your post is off topic crazy.
:auiqs.jpg: Bullshit. He said he used to bullseye womp rats all the time without using the force and they weren't any bigger than the hole he put those missiles into.

The only difference was he used the force this time instead of using the ship's targeting computer. But then we aren't talking about killing Sith Lords like Darth Maul, or Darth Sedious are we? At least that's what I was trying to establish.

The fact remains....the only way a Jedi can properly harness the Force to it's full potential is by being trained by a Jedi Master for decades.....but of course Raye was able to break all convention because she was a female......which according to Kennedy automatically makes her a total bad-ass. At least Luke got some formal training. Raye didn't get any.

The only difference was he used the force this time instead of using the ship's targeting computer. But then we aren't talking about killing Sith Lords like Darth Maul, or Darth Sedious are we? At least that's what I was trying to establish.

Oh, okay, is this where you are getting at?

Darth Maul was killed by Obi-wan before he had even completed the Trials.
Darth Sideous was killed by Vader.

The only Sith Lord who was killed by a trained Jedi was Count Dooku, who was killed by Anakin.

The fact remains....the only way a Jedi can properly harness the Force to it's full potential is by being trained by a Jedi Master for decades.....but of course Raye was able to break all convention because she was a female......which according to Kennedy automatically makes her a total bad-ass. At least Luke got some formal training. Raye didn't get any.

Except... Luke wasn't trained for decades... He maybe had a few weeks working with Yoda, who didn't even train him on the lightsaber

Oh, okay, is this where you are getting at?

Darth Maul was killed by Obi-wan before he had even completed the Trials.
Darth Sideous was killed by Vader.

The only Sith Lord who was killed by a trained Jedi was Count Dooku, who was killed by Anakin.

Except... Luke wasn't trained for decades... He maybe had a few weeks working with Yoda, who didn't even train him on the lightsaber
Obi-wan had been in training for years......and he surprised Darth Maul.
Darth Sideous wasn't killed by Vader. He was killed by Raye. It only appeared like Vader killed Darth Sideous.

What makes you think Yoda never trained Luke on his lightsaber? Yoda gave Luke much more extensive training than even Obi-wan gave Luke.

Still....Luke ended up being a total wuss....whereas Raye destroyed the Emperor with zero training.

Obi-wan had been in training for years......and he surprised Darth Maul.
Darth Sideous wasn't killed by Vader. He was killed by Raye. It only appeared like Vader killed Darth Sideous.

It didn't appear at all. Vader killed him. If you bothered to read the novelization, the version that Rey and Kylo fought on Exegol was a clone of Sideous, that's why it needed machines to keep it alive, because the clone body couldn't handle all that force power.

What makes you think Yoda never trained Luke on his lightsaber? Yoda gave Luke much more extensive training than even Obi-wan gave Luke.

Which didn't comprise "years" of training. Weeks, maybe.

Still....Luke ended up being a total wuss....whereas Raye destroyed the Emperor with zero training.

Yes, I've already conceded the Sequel Trilogy is a hot mess

It didn't appear at all. Vader killed him. If you bothered to read the novelization, the version that Rey and Kylo fought on Exegol was a clone of Sideous, that's why it needed machines to keep it alive, because the clone body couldn't handle all that force power.

Which didn't comprise "years" of training. Weeks, maybe.

Yes, I've already conceded the Sequel Trilogy is a hot mess
Weeks as opposed to none. Luke had training from two masters and Raye had training from zero masters.

And whatever form it took later still had Sideous's soul in it along with his memories.....so he wasn't dead.

And I didn't bother to read the novelization because I'm not a nerd like you are.

Weeks as opposed to none. Luke had training from two masters and Raye had training from zero masters.

And whatever form it took later still had Sideous's soul in it along with his memories.....so he wasn't dead.

And I didn't bother to read the novelization because I'm not a nerd like you are.

No, you totally spent three pages arguing about a Star Wars show... you are totally not a nerd.

Forum List

Back