Disney Preemptively Put Out Stories Claiming Racism Because Of Their Wokish Casting

Actually, her character is only a problem for the angry white fanboys... and Disney is using the bad behavior of a few racist douche noodles to distract attention from the other product flaws.

They did the same thing with the Last Jedi when they took a few nitwits who said something racist about Kelly Marie Tran to ignore how they bastardized Star Wars lore.

View attachment 655297

The biggest problem with this series is how they emasculated Obi-Wan Kenobi. They have him living in the desert feeling sorry for himself, completely opposite from the character we saw in the Prequel series. Bail Organa literally has to beg him to be a hero.

No, she isn't supposed to be a Sith. The Inquisitors are fallen Jedi who serve the Sith in hunting down the remaining Jedi. You expect them to be backstabbing... that's kind of the nature of the Dark Side, were all those Sith Lords were looking to betray each other.

Star Wars, of course, has a long history of really iconic villains - Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Boba Fett, Jabba the Hutt, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Kylo Ren. Sometimes they are more interesting than the heroes. But you need a strong hero to start with.

Reva is fine as a villain. She's ruthless, she's ambitious and she has no problem doing what she has to do. The scenes she is in are kind of interesting, because at least something is happening. No, she doesn't have the menace of an established Star Wars villain. That's kind of the point of her character, she's trying to find her place.

The problem is really how Ewan McGregor is playing Kenobi. The scenes with him drag, he's not inspiring, and he makes really terrible decisions. They imply that he's lost his connection with the Force, which is why we don't see him swinging around that light saber and actually using an "uncivilized" blaster to take out stormtroopers.
You just brought up another plot flaw......but I think at a time when the left needs positive black role models....Disney invents one that checks the box in every negative character type imaginable while turning the white male lead into a spineless nincompoop.

They did something similar to Luke Skywalker....turning him into a Jedi who hates being a Jedi.
What a total waste of a character.

But what can you expect when the people who own the rights to Star Wars hate everything that made Star Wars the fan favorite it became.

Last edited:
Or they are being pragmatic.

Here's the thing. I saw the original Star Wars in 1977, and it was the most amazing thing ever. But special effects have become common place, and you aren't going to get much of a response catering just to fans in the 60's with member-berries

You have to reach new audiences with new fans and new product.

Moses Ingram isn't the problem with this series, her acting is fine and the character isn't that bad. The real problem is, there's just not a story to be told here.

Since we KNOW that Obi-Wan isn't going to die, most of the dramatic tension of this series is lost, but what little there is doesn't go anywhere when you have a whole episode of "Ben" Kenobi going to his boring job at the meat packing plant.

Real revenge would be Vader showing up at his job mocking him.

I have one more point, and this has nothing to do with the acting, but the writing. You have the scene where Obi-Wan is shocked to learn that Anakin Skywalker is alive and going by Darth Vader. First, how would Reva know this? And secondly, how would Obi-Wan NOT know this? They called Anakin "Darth Vader" in the third movie right before Obi-wan cut off all his limbs.
We are finding out that the Disney decision makers are all young executives that have been taking their cue's from Twitter...
At the same time we are finding out that 1/3rd of twitter subscribers are fake.....

We are finding out that the Disney decision makers are all young executives that have been taking their cue's from Twitter...
At the same time we are finding out that 1/3rd of twitter subscribers are fake.....
Disney is filled with Pedophiles and degenerates. They have a shitty attitude about life and everything that they hate.

You just brought up another plot flaw......but I think at a time when the left needs positive black role models....Disney invents one that checks the box in every negative character type imaginable while turning the white male lead into a spineless nincompoop.

Well, first, we need to see where the story goes... but again, her character is just fine. It's kind of everything else that wrong.

They did something similar to Luke Skywalker....turning him into a Jedi who hates being a Jedi.
What a total waste of a character.

Actually, the CONCEPT was kind of interesting. Luke realizes that by trying to restore the Jedi Order, he merely started the whole Jedi/Sith conflict all over again. Because when you teach people how to use the force, you open them up to the Dark Side. If they had spent more time on that instead of other story beats they might have had something there.

But what can you expect when the people who own the rights to Star Wars hate everything that made Star Wars the fan favorite it became.

Meh, not really... Kathleen Kennedy has been with Lucas since the Original Trilogy.

Disney is filled with Pedophiles and degenerates. They have a shitty attitude about life and everything that they hate.
Wow, didn't take you long to go full crazy, did it?

Well, first, we need to see where the story goes... but again, her character is just fine. It's kind of everything else that wrong.

Actually, the CONCEPT was kind of interesting. Luke realizes that by trying to restore the Jedi Order, he merely started the whole Jedi/Sith conflict all over again. Because when you teach people how to use the force, you open them up to the Dark Side. If they had spent more time on that instead of other story beats they might have had something there.

Meh, not really... Kathleen Kennedy has been with Lucas since the Original Trilogy.

Wow, didn't take you long to go full crazy, did it?
The truth is shocking, isn't it?

Kathleen Kennedy is from San Diego State, where I went to school, and Berkley.....so she's a lib. And she didn't start working for Lucasfilms till 2012.
That's when she started taking Star Wars in a new direction.....and alot of people think it's for the worse.

I think that the idea of turning Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan into a couple of limp-dick has-beens is a total mistake.

The truth is shocking, isn't it?

Kathleen Kennedy is from San Diego State, where I went to school, and Berkley.....so she's a lib. And she didn't start working for Lucasfilms till 2012.
That's when she started taking Star Wars in a new direction.....and alot of people think it's for the worse.

I think that the idea of turning Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan into a couple of limp-dick has-beens is a total mistake.

Your paranoid rantings aside, it kind of makes sense from a story narrative, doesn't it?

What was Obiwan doing for those 20 years between dropping off Baby Luke and waiting for R2D2 to show up? You could see, living alone in the desert, realizing the failure of the Jedi, watching all his friends get killed or turned to the Dark Side, he would be disillusioned.

As for the Last Jedi, which everyone seems to hate, they were trying to take it into a new direction. They failed miserably, but at least they tried.

Your paranoid rantings aside, it kind of makes sense from a story narrative, doesn't it?

What was Obiwan doing for those 20 years between dropping off Baby Luke and waiting for R2D2 to show up? You could see, living alone in the desert, realizing the failure of the Jedi, watching all his friends get killed or turned to the Dark Side, he would be disillusioned.

As for the Last Jedi, which everyone seems to hate, they were trying to take it into a new direction. They failed miserably, but at least they tried.
Obi-wan had the chance to hone his skills like Yoda did. 10 years to learn and expand his knowledge.

But instead the Lesbian who was put in charge of the project decided to cut his nuts off.
It was just an example of shooting yourself in the foot and hoping everyone will think that you're being clever.

But when it comes to limp-wristed faggots like yourself.....you thought it was brilliant

Obi-wan had the chance to hone his skills like Yoda did. 10 years to learn and expand his knowledge.

But instead the Lesbian who was put in charge of the project decided to cut his nuts off.
It was just an example of shooting yourself in the foot and hoping everyone will think that you're being clever.

But when it comes to limp-wristed faggots like yourself.....you thought it was brilliant

Actually, I really don't... but I understand the concept.

If you accept that a Jedi gets his powers from the Force, but Obiwan had a crisis of faith after, oh, watching everything turn to shit, his character arc kind of makes sense.

It could have been told a lot better.

Actually, I really don't... but I understand the concept.

If you accept that a Jedi gets his powers from the Force, but Obiwan had a crisis of faith after, oh, watching everything turn to shit, his character arc kind of makes sense.

It could have been told a lot better.
The reason it wasn't told better is because of the person calling the shots.
And that has been my point from the beginning.
You cannot force your fans to believe in your values and your idea of what is good and bad.....especially if they're values and beliefs are totally in opposition to yours.
Most people know right from wrong and good from bad.
Apparently Disney doesn't anymore.....and they will suffer because of it.

The reason it wasn't told better is because of the person calling the shots.
And that has been my point from the beginning.
You cannot force your fans to believe in your values and your idea of what is good and bad.....especially if they're values and beliefs are totally in opposition to yours.
Most people know right from wrong and good from bad.
Apparently Disney doesn't anymore.....and they will suffer because of it.

Wow, you a reading a lot of stuff that isn't there, aren't you?

What ideology are they forcing on you in this show, exactly? What values is this show pushing on you?

What I see is really kind of a typical Star Wars show, and maybe that's the problem, the formula is getting a bit old. Plucky rebels fighting an evil Empire.

Wow, you a reading a lot of stuff that isn't there, aren't you?

What ideology are they forcing on you in this show, exactly? What values is this show pushing on you?

What I see is really kind of a typical Star Wars show, and maybe that's the problem, the formula is getting a bit old. Plucky rebels fighting an evil Empire.
You feel that way because this fits into your ideology. It's what you accept and don't mind living in.
Hate to break it to you.....but your ideology isn't popular.
The main criticism of the new trilogy and "Obi-wan" is that it is a bastardized version of Star Wars that most hard-core fans consider rubbish.
I figure if they want to explore their inner wokishness they should invent new stories....and quit trashing the stories that have built huge fan bases over decades.

You feel that way because this fits into your ideology. It's what you accept and don't mind living in.
Hate to break it to you.....but your ideology isn't popular.
The main criticism of the new trilogy and "Obi-wan" is that it is a bastardized version of Star Wars that most hard-core fans consider rubbish.
I figure if they want to explore their inner wokishness they should invent new stories....and quit trashing the stories that have built huge fan bases over decades.
You really haven't explained how this new show is "woke" yet.

You mean that they have black characters now?

1654795802028.png

Look, Star Wars fans have been whining about new product since the Phantom Menace. You guys keep wanting more Star Wars, and when they give it to you, you are unhappy with it.

There's no pleasing some people.

You really haven't explained how this new show is "woke" yet.

You mean that they have black characters now?

View attachment 655845

Look, Star Wars fans have been whining about new product since the Phantom Menace. You guys keep wanting more Star Wars, and when they give it to you, you are unhappy with it.

There's no pleasing some people.
I'm sorry, but I shouldn't have to explain the stark differences between the plot-line in the original trilogy and the current mess they're producing.

The number one difference is the fact that there are no white male leads that are alpha-male types. They've been replaced with females and folks from either Asia or the Middle-East. They totally screwed up the last remaining Jedi and turned them into average-joes.
Unless they're females.....then they can destroy the Sith all by themselves with zero training from a Jedi Master.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I shouldn't have to explain the stark differences between the plot-line in the original trilogy and the current mess they're producing.

Or you can't.. but let's see what you can do..

The number one difference is the fact that there are no white male leads that are alpha-male types. They've been replaced with females and folks from either Asia or the Middle-East. They totally screwed up the last remaining Jedi and turned them into average-joes.
Unless they're females.....then they can destroy the Sith all by themselves.

Um, okay. So let's look at that.

You have the Mandalorian, who is definitely a white male lead.
And the Book of Boba Fett, which is white guy. (The lead actor has a bit of Moari in his ancestry, though.)
And Obi-wan is a white guy.
Han Solo in the Solo Movie is a white guy.

So I assume you are whining about the Sequel Trilogy, which ARE pretty bad movies, but it has nothing to do with Identity politics. After all, Po Dameron and Kylo Ren are white guys. Finn and Rey aren't. They also brought back the three white leads from the OT.

Given that white humans are only 11% of the world's population and they are going for an international market, I'm just not seeing the problem here.

Or you can't.. but let's see what you can do..

Um, okay. So let's look at that.

You have the Mandalorian, who is definitely a white male lead.
And the Book of Boba Fett, which is white guy. (The lead actor has a bit of Moari in his ancestry, though.)
And Obi-wan is a white guy.
Han Solo in the Solo Movie is a white guy.

So I assume you are whining about the Sequel Trilogy, which ARE pretty bad movies, but it has nothing to do with Identity politics. After all, Po Dameron and Kylo Ren are white guys. Finn and Rey aren't. They also brought back the three white leads from the OT.

Given that white humans are only 11% of the world's population and they are going for an international market, I'm just not seeing the problem here.
Boba Fett is from New Zealand....and he's pretty much Samoan..or at least Polynesian..he's not white.
Obi-wan has been neutered to the point that he's ancillary to the plot.
Han Solo was made a few years back....and it's not even worth mentioning since we're talking about productions from the last year or two.
Kylo Ren is white and he also is a bad guy....which seems to be what almost all of the bad guys are in the new Star Wars films. I prime indicator of the wokish nature of these films.

They made Rey the only Jedi worth mentioning....yet without the years of training it takes to become a Jedi Master (as a matter of fact zero training from a master) she was able to take down the Emperor practically by herself. This literally ruins the last trilogy's credibility....according to fan-lore.

And I don't give a flying-F what you think the rest of the world's population is.....the storyline was mostly based on Anglo Saxon leads....and mostly male leads up until Kathleen Kennedy took over. And anyone who has been around this planet like I have can tell you that most of the countries with thriving economies have one thing in common. They're ruled by white colonialists. Most of the colored countries are 3rd world shitholes. Disney wants everyone to buy into some false premise that only colored folks or females have redeeming qualities.

Last edited:
Boba Fett is from New Zealand....and he's pretty much Samoan..or at least Polynesian..he's not white.

Morrison was born on 26 December 1960 in the town of Rotorua, on the North Island of New Zealand. He is the son of Hana Morrison (née Stafford), and musician Laurie Morrison.[1] He is Māori, of Te Arawa (Ngāti Whakaue) and Tainui (Ngāti Maniapoto, Ngāti Rarua) whakapapa, and also has Scottish and Irish ancestry

He was also the actor who played Jango Fett and the Clone Troopers in the Prequels, so he was a good choice.

Obi-wan has been neutered to the point that he's ancillary to the plot.

Okay, if you say so.

Han Solo was made a few years back....and it's not even worth mentioning since we're talking about productions from the last year or two.

Okay, but you skipped over Mando... so there's that.

Kylo Ren is white and he also is a bad guy....which seems to be what almost all of the bad guys are in the new Star Wars films. I prime indicator of the wokish nature of these films.

He was also the most compelling character in the Sequel Trilogy. Since he was the son of Han and Leia, how could he NOT be white?

They made Rey the only Jedi worth mentioning....yet without the years of training it takes to become a Jedi Master (as a matter of fact zero training from a master) she was able to take down the Emperor practically by herself. This literally ruins the last trilogy's credibility....according the fan-lore.

She also had all the power of being a Palpatine...
If Luke had powers from merely being the son of Vader, then why wouldn't Rey have it for being the Granddaughter (or maybe the niece) of Palpatine.
(The official expanded explanation was her father was another clone of Palpatine.)

The problem here isn't with how they wrote Rey, it's how they wrote Palpatine, who needed machines to stay alive, but still had the power to disable a fleet!

And I don't give a flying-F what you think the rest of the world's population is.....the storyline was mostly based on Anglo Saxon leads....and mostly male leads up until Kathleen Kennedy took over. And anyone who has been around this planet like I have can tell you that most of the countries with thriving economies have one thing in common. They're ruled by white colonialists. Most of the colored countries are 3rd world shitholes. Disney wants everyone to buy into some false premise that only colored folks or females have redeeming qualities.

So the problem here is that you are a racist douchenoodle. Got it.

People in other countries watch movies...

Morrison was born on 26 December 1960 in the town of Rotorua, on the North Island of New Zealand. He is the son of Hana Morrison (née Stafford), and musician Laurie Morrison.[1] He is Māori, of Te Arawa (Ngāti Whakaue) and Tainui (Ngāti Maniapoto, Ngāti Rarua) whakapapa, and also has Scottish and Irish ancestry

He was also the actor who played Jango Fett and the Clone Troopers in the Prequels, so he was a good choice.

Okay, if you say so.

Okay, but you skipped over Mando... so there's that.

He was also the most compelling character in the Sequel Trilogy. Since he was the son of Han and Leia, how could he NOT be white?

She also had all the power of being a Palpatine...
If Luke had powers from merely being the son of Vader, then why wouldn't Rey have it for being the Granddaughter (or maybe the niece) of Palpatine.
(The official expanded explanation was her father was another clone of Palpatine.)

The problem here isn't with how they wrote Rey, it's how they wrote Palpatine, who needed machines to stay alive, but still had the power to disable a fleet!

So the problem here is that you are a racist douchenoodle. Got it.

People in other countries watch movies...
I was waiting for you throw the race-card.....and it didn't take long.

You see the difference between you and me is I not only have experience in seeing the world,.....but I am also a realist.
I would have loved it if Obama had been a good president, and set a good example to blacks in America.
Instead he was a faggot and a communist, and taught blacks exactly how not to act.

And having the power doesn't mean dick if you never got trained up by a master, mkay? (see Princes Leia)

You see the difference between you and me is I not only have experience in seeing the world,.....but I am also a realist.
I would have loved it if Obama had been a good president, and set a good example to blacks in America.
Instead he was a faggot and a communist, and taught blacks exactly how not to act.

Except Obama was a good president compared to Bush and Trump... but that's not the topic here.

And having the power doesn't mean dick if you never got trained up by a master, mkay? (see Princes Leia)

Luke didn't have that much training in the first movie, and he still destroyed the Death Star.

Except Obama was a good president compared to Bush and Trump... but that's not the topic here.

Luke didn't have that much training in the first movie, and he still destroyed the Death Star.
Luke destroyed the Death Star. But he didn't do it by outfighting trained Sith Lords.
He fired a couple of missiles into a opening that George Lucas left for him in the plot that was supposedly the only weakness in the Death Star's defense. Talk about jumping the Shark. :cuckoo:

:auiqs.jpg: Obama wasn't a good president....he was a terrible president.
He was a communists and a Muslim sympathizer.
It's idiots like you that in the post 911 world in the middle of massive Islamic Terrorism against this country....you elect a POS born Muslim with communist upbringing. How could you fuck up any worse?

It's because of Obama that the DOJ/FBI and our Intel agencies cannot be trusted anymore.
The FBI is ignoring assassination attempts on Supreme Court Justices....and instead arresting Republicans running for office in Michigan because the Democrats are afraid of being swept in the midterms.
Obama also gave us that POS Biden who has screwed this country up faster than it seemed possible.
Good president? Clearly you've been taking the Blue-Pill.
:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Luke destroyed the Death Star. But he didn't do it by outfighting trained Sith Lords.
He fired a couple of missiles into a opening that George Lucas left for him in the plot that was supposedly the only weakness in the Death Star's defense. Talk about jumping the Shark.

Which he was only able to hit using the force...

Did you even watch the original movies?

The rest of your post is off topic crazy.

Forum List

Back