Disney Reports Park Profits Up 40%

Despite all the anger from others Disney theme parks claim guests have been visiting and spending money.

With Disney's deflated numbers the last couple of years due to Covid-19, I'd expect their numbers to be way up and they are, no real surprise. The attendance was down 72% in 2021, so jumping up 40% doesn't mean a lot since they are still behind 2019 levels. They went from 20.96 million in 2019 and fell to 6.94 million in 2020.

This is similar to many hospitality businesses.

With Disney's deflated numbers the last couple of years due to Covid-19, I'd expect their numbers to be way up and they are, no real surprise. The attendance was down 72% in 2021, so jumping up 40% doesn't mean a lot since they are still behind 2019 levels. They went from 20.96 million in 2019 and fell to 6.94 million in 2020.

This is similar to many hospitality businesses.
"an impressive number when compared to last year’s $3.2 billion"

They said up from last year if you bothered to read it.

"an impressive number when compared to last year’s $3.2 billion"

They said up from last year if you bothered to read it.
I read it dip shit, There numbers last year were also way down, especially in Japan and California. The numbers were way under in 2021 than 2019, this year they should be getting close to normal. They lost 91% of their business in 2020, faired better in 2021. This year they will be closer to normal but aren't expecting 2019 numbers this year.

The numbers are the numbers.

See, I don't read just one article and form an opinion, I read several on their previous past and where they are now.

I know you copy/paste idiots want everyone to take you at your word and so far that isn't very honest.

It really bugs the RWingers that Disney won't go under with all your ranting and foolishness.
TFB, eh Meat?
I never said they were going under. I said their numbers are below 2019 which was the last complete year from Covid-19. My companies numbers are almost double of last year and we are below what we did in 2019. It is great we are up but disappointed it wasn't better than 2019. We don't expect another normal growth year until 2023 when we have a full year of no restrictions.

Forum List

Back