Disney Reports Park Profits Up 40%

Despite all the anger from others Disney theme parks claim guests have been visiting and spending money.

They do and say this bs, so that the sheep who follow hear this and see it believing it in turn going to Disney real facts are kept from you , small minds just can’t figure that out yet.

A6E4A92C-2C4A-4781-80D1-687036C04518.jpeg

858288BF-742F-436F-B9E0-36D48760C703.jpeg

Despite all the anger from others Disney theme parks claim guests have been visiting and spending money.

I can understand that

Young children love Disneyland and Disney World

I dont want to involve them in the culture war because its difficult if not impossible to explain to them what the issues are about

Micky and Pluto are not faggots who are going to do anything improper around them or to them

So let the kids be kids and just enjoy themselves

There are other and better ways to fight Disney

Last edited:

The article mentions stronger Disney Corporate earnings during the Second Quarter.
They are up $3.2 billion to $6.7 billion during the Second Quarter.

Disney Corporate stock value dropped $0.84 per share today and they have 1.828 billion outstanding shares.
Disney lost $153.6 billion in the market today ... Which is 24.8 times what they earned in the entire Second Quarter ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Well, I don't think that really means anything. Up 40% from the pandemic isn't really saying anything at all.

After reading the article, it's hard to tie it specifically to the pandemic.
The article refers to a 40% increase in per capita spending/revenues.

Essentially ... If one person attended the park and they charged them 40% more for doing so ...
That would account for a 40% increase in per capita revenues ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back