Disney takes a dump on American workers

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Where is the left wing protest over the replacement of Americans by cheap foreign labor?

Group Releases Ad Slamming Replacement of U.S. Workers with Foreign Labor

Disney has always treated their employee's horrible. My cousin was the art director for Beauty and the Beast...They don't bat an eye to fire you.

Agreed. Any time Disney releases you they've done you a favor. What a hellhole.

I hear they have a rodent problem. Really big ones.

limited%20time%20magic%20valentine%20disneyland%20Mickey%20Mouse%20Minnie.jpg

Yesh, but you liberals will still put new batteries in your Mickey Mouse watches in a vain effort to bring yourself into the 21st. Century. You cling so bitterly to those things......

Disney is one of the most well oiled machines on the planet. If you want high pay for easy work, look elsewhere.

Or if you want any outlet at all for character and individuality...

Sometimes my clients would send me to a gig in Florida and put me up at a Disney property. I'd say "why? What'd I do to you?" They coulda filmed The Stepford Wives there -- nothing but robots in cookie cutter construction under arcane medieval regulations.

Disney is one of the most well oiled machines on the planet. If you want high pay for easy work, look elsewhere.

Sometimes my clients would send me to a gig in Florida and put me up at a Disney property. I'd say "why? What'd I do to you?" They coulda filmed The Stepford Wives there -- nothing but robots in cookie cutter construction under arcane medieval regulations.
All that bitterness Pogo... just let it go! Let goooooooooooooo!

All that bitterness Pogo... just let it go! Let goooooooooooooo!

Ah yes, I know that song....

Disney has always treated their employee's horrible. My cousin was the art director for Beauty and the Beast...They don't bat an eye to fire you.
Sounds like Wal Mart....

Actually it sounds like just about everywhere I worked. Become a liability and you are gone. This is slightly different in that they are doing it for the bottom line. Screw Disney.

Forum List

Back