Disney World Employee Among 101 Arrested In Prostitution And Child Sex Sting

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
Sheriff's deputies in Florida nabbed employees of Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld in a gigantic prostitution and child sex sting last month.

It must be something in the water in Florida. Has to be. We all are under the impression that once we pass through Disney's pearly gates, we are in a very secure and safe environment. I just hope the children will find help for what has happened to them. The next headline I want to see is town residents storm jail and castrate pedophiles. It's the only way to stop these filthy animals.

Disney has hundreds of thousands of employees

One gets arrested and you start a thread condemning Disney?

Sheriff's deputies in Florida nabbed employees of Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld in a gigantic prostitution and child sex sting last month.

It must be something in the water in Florida. Has to be. We all are under the impression that once we pass through Disney's pearly gates, we are in a very secure and safe environment. I just hope the children will find help for what has happened to them. The next headline I want to see is town residents storm jail and castrate pedophiles. It's the only way to stop these filthy animals.

This was a sting operation, not some sort of organization. It went after predators and people looking for prostitutes using the internet. Disney and the other theme parks happen to be among the major employers in the area, so of course some of them would work there. That doesn't mean anything was happening to kids in Disney or any of the other parks. The only reason to even mention Disney was to catch the readers eye for the story. It adds nothing to the story.

Forum List

Back