DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

well disney is in season now, but still, I am pretty sure it costs a fortune for a family of four. whats a hotel cost? 1000 a week? then u got car rental, food, entertainment, gas, airfare (little girls..but thats just for joe biden).

multi-day & season tickets are where the best value is. Just as I thought & hortysir mentioned about football
Disney Raises Disneyland Disney World Ticket Prices
The parks’ prices usually increase annually, Disney spokesperson Suzi Brown told the Associated Press: “We continually add new experiences, and many of our guests select multiday tickets or annual passes, which provide a great value and additional savings.”

Funny thing, I believe most of their "cast members" are part time and/or seasonal. I'll need to ask my daughter, she works at Disneyland...

My Niece is the head chef for catering for the cast. I know Disney has provided health care as far back as I can remember.
They were(one of)the first to allow same-sex beneficiaries/dependents, I remember

Yo, its all about the dollar, just think? The workers might get $15.00 dollars an hour now, like the Radicals want? Its the economy stupid! They need to last 2 more years until this disaster in the White House is gone! Me, I live in Florida, been there, done that, not missing it!!!
Go Disney, after all, this is America!

You've also got to factor in the cost of your shots before you go.

Anything over $0.00 to get into that hellhole is overpriced.
Actually they should pay people to go there. A lot.

Back in the '70s it wasn't too bad...
Broke my heart when they shut down 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

That closed in '66 and they finally closed the Submarine Voyage in '98.
You talking DW or DL?
Coz I was born in 66 and have rode 20,000

...land...

and regarding those burger restaurants. you couldn't pay me to eat a burger there. god only knows what quality beef goes into them. most likely, disney looks for the best deal per pound. {like with wal-mart, I wont buy their beef, I just look at it and its like,,,NO WAY!!!)

You talking DW or DL?

...land...
....world, here :D
:thup:

You talking DW or DL?

...land...
....world, here :D
:thup:

I've done both. I'll never go again. Even if I ever have grandchildren...

if i am right, wasn't it about 15.00 when it first opened?
I believe you are right but then you had to buy tickets for the rides, Remember the "E" Tickets were for the best rides.
I think even Walt himself would be embarrassed by today's prices

Forum List

Back