DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

Anything over $0.00 to get into that hellhole is overpriced.
Actually they should pay people to go there. A lot.

Back in the '70s it wasn't too bad...
if i am right, wasn't it about 15.00 when it first opened?

Disneyland Tickets History

Disneyland is the source of the phrase "E ticket ride" or whatever...
During the height of the Bush Recession they raised the price from $80 to $87.

They suck.
They also offered some ridiculous discounts.

and regarding those burger restaurants. you couldn't pay me to eat a burger there. god only knows what quality beef goes into them. most likely, disney looks for the best deal per pound. {like with wal-mart, I wont buy their beef, I just look at it and its like,,,NO WAY!!!)
You're quite the hysterical one, aren't you?
actually, I like many people are very picky when it comes to ground beef. I only buy it at publix, at least there you can see it, make sure its RED! and make sure the package isnt about to expire. although there have been plenty of times when I bought ground beef and discovered that they put the expiring beef inside the fresh red meat.(yeeechh!) but that was ages ago.
I buy roasts and have them ground, while I watch, if I find my self-wanting ground beef, which is rarely.

My dad raised cows, and I was raised on ground beef, and basically am burnt out on it.

Disney would never relegate their employees to part time to skirt the ACA.
They're so liberal and all
They are?

What would ever make you say that?
Gay Day
ABC
Like I mentioned, earlier, allowing same sex beneficiaries/dependents
It's their right to be as liberal as they want to be. I'm just pointing it out that it wouldn't seem like they'd want to skirt ACA

They are?

Gay Day
ABC
It's their right to be as liberal as they want to be. I'm just pointing it out that it wouldn't seem like they'd want to skirt ACA
Why?

Liberals like to skirt everything they think is good for other people.

They are?

Gay Day
ABC
Why?

Liberals like to skirt everything they think is good for other people.
I just like to watch them defend it
:D

and regarding those burger restaurants. you couldn't pay me to eat a burger there. god only knows what quality beef goes into them. most likely, disney looks for the best deal per pound. {like with wal-mart, I wont buy their beef, I just look at it and its like,,,NO WAY!!!)
actually, I like many people are very picky when it comes to ground beef. I only buy it at publix, at least there you can see it, make sure its RED! and make sure the package isnt about to expire. although there have been plenty of times when I bought ground beef and discovered that they put the expiring beef inside the fresh red meat.(yeeechh!) but that was ages ago.
I buy roasts and have them ground, while I watch, if I find my self-wanting ground beef, which is rarely.

My dad raised cows, and I was raised on ground beef, and basically am burnt out on it.
its sad that a lot of people eat too much beef. at the most,I have it maybe once a week. I know better. no wonder so many people die suddenly in thier 50's. And Im sure a lot of people buy the cheapest beef they can find.but do they know whats in it?

My sister is like that. She was visiting, and I made a grocery run for my mother...that night, my sister ate two burgers that she thought were great.

They were cheap (store brand) frozen patties from Wal-Mart! (My mother is normally also pretty particular, but even she had to admit the frozen burgers were pretty good.)

its sad that a lot of people eat too much beef. at the most,I have it maybe once a week. I know better. no wonder so many people die suddenly in thier 50's. And Im sure a lot of people buy the cheapest beef they can find.but do they know whats in it?
Good for you.

You live as long as your genes dictate.

How much beef you eat has virtually nothing to do with anything.

I don't know what the fuss is about. For the life of me, I can not understand why anyone would pay $99 for a day of pure hell and torture. Are we a nation of masochists?

My sister is like that. She was visiting, and I made a grocery run for my mother...that night, my sister ate two burgers that she thought were great.

They were cheap (store brand) frozen patties from Wal-Mart!
Better than the beef a McD's or BK.

And I doubt if you spit in the burgers.

:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:
??

What should it cost?

:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:
??

What should it cost?
Like most things, it should cost what the public is willing to pay.

The public seems satisfied, lines are long, and prices aren't going down.

If you don't like it, don't go.

Busch Gardens in Tampa is better and cheaper, Disney is overpriced and overcrowded
This sounds like the old Yogi Berra comment: "Nobody ever goes to that restaurant any more - it's always too crowded"

:)
thats like the one....."i hear the food is lousy there.....besides,you can never get a seat,the place is too dam busy"..........

??

What should it cost?
Like most things, it should cost what the public is willing to pay.

The public seems satisfied, lines are long, and prices aren't going down.

If you don't like it, don't go.
What?

I asked a question of the OP on what he thought the price should be. I have no intention of going now, or in the future. Try a little Prozac...

Funny thing, I believe most of their "cast members" are part time and/or seasonal. I'll need to ask my daughter, she works at Disneyland...

She just texted back... Yes, the majority of those "cast members" we all see working in the parks are part time and/or seasonal employees.

On the upside, she can get me in for free, the rest of you are fucked...

I suspect employees at MOST amusement parks are PT and/or seasonal.

I would rather have a vasectomy without anesthetic than go to Disney World.
no....you wouldnt.....

Yeah, actually, I would. I would consider suicide preferable to Disney.
well that says something about you......i dont know what.....but it dont sound normal or healthy.....:dunno:

Forum List

Back