DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:
??

What should it cost?
Like most things, it should cost what the public is willing to pay.

The public seems satisfied, lines are long, and prices aren't going down.

If you don't like it, don't go.
What?

I asked a question of the OP on what he thought the price should be. I have no intention of going now, or in the future. Try a little Prozac...
:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:
??

What should it cost?
Like most things, it should cost what the public is willing to pay.

The public seems satisfied, lines are long, and prices aren't going down.

If you don't like it, don't go.
What?

I asked a question of the OP on what he thought the price should be. I have no intention of going now, or in the future. Try a little Prozac...
You hate the freedom of the public to set the price according to what they are willing to pay?

For that I need Prozac?

I think you need an enema.

Disney would never relegate their employees to part time to skirt the ACA.
They're so liberal and all
They are?

What would ever make you say that?
Gay Day
ABC
Like I mentioned, earlier, allowing same sex beneficiaries/dependents
It's their right to be as liberal as they want to be. I'm just pointing it out that it wouldn't seem like they'd want to skirt ACA
That was cold-eyed business decisions, not Liberal sensibilities. Teh Gays made such a stink, Disney accommodated them. But only because they are a HUGE source of income for Disney. It's a Gay icon, like Liza Minnelli.

Last visit to Disneyland in Anaheim was in 1979...had a blast...Pirate's Cove, that mountain roller coaster, people watching; but once you've done it why go back? I'd rather go to a zoo to watch the monkeys and taunt the lions. :lol:

does anyone know what a slice of pizza costs at disney?
Why would anyone go to Disney to eat pizza?
they probably just whip up the basic pizza dough recipe, toss the 1.00 a can sauce on it, add the toppings and charge 4.50.
Last visit to Disneyland in Anaheim was in 1979...had a blast...Pirate's Cove, that mountain roller coaster, people watching; but once you've done it why go back? I'd rather go to a zoo to watch the monkeys and taunt the lions. :lol:
since 79?.....well lots more attractions......including another park....:dunno:

Eh,....those parks are for kids and grandkids...mine are grown now. I don't care for crowds especially in these times of terror threats and they're too expensive. As far as scary rides, I used to flat-track a Ducati RT...nothing like throwing that fucker sideways into a corner at 80mph.....ever been in a Huey with it's tail rotor shot off? now that's a scary ride.

Eh,....those parks are for kids and grandkids...mine are grown now. I don't care for crowds especially in these times of terror threats and they're too expensive. As far as scary rides, I used to flat-track a Ducati RT...nothing like throwing that fucker sideways into a corner at 80mph.....ever been in a Huey with it's tail rotor shot off? now that's a scary ride.

And ya can't beat the price!

lets move on to a bottle of aspirin. they must sell that somewhere in the magic kingdom. I wonder how much for just one, and the little bottle.

That's a lot of money to see some talking robots

Look ma! Them bears are singing

I wonder how many will demand a full refund if any of the characters in costumes falls down on them and sends them to the hospital. u can just imagine how the EMT calls the accident when calling for help. Mickey VS Child ? or Duck Crushes Toddler!! send a helicopter !!!

6 True Stories About Disneyland They Don t Want You to Know Cracked.com
Six secrets that Disneyland does NOT want you to know!

As for me, I knew that my love affair with Disney was over when Annette and the Mousekateers were canceled.

Also, when they caved in and changed the Pirates of the Caribbean so that the pirates were no longer chasing the wenches, but instead were chasing matronly women carrying roasted pigs.......

If you can't afford Disneyworld, then don't go. If you don't like the prices, find someplace else to spend your money. Yeah, they gouge you on the food prices. But that is what amusement parks do.

Get a grip and move on.

Now, why are Porsche 911 Turbos so damn high priced?? How am I supposed to buy one?

I miss the good old days when candy was one cents, 45's and Albums were 50 cents and $5.00, apple jacks was 75 cents a box, and camaro's were $3000.00

Ah for the days of the 7-cent ice cream cones (two scoops for a dime), 17.9 cents per gallon for gasoline and my $50 12-year old with 42,000 original miles on it.

Of course minimum wage was 75-cents an hour but somehow it seemed so much more than min-wage does these days.

I also remember being automated out of job a few months after the min-wage was raised to a buck. Along with everybody else replaced by a single somewhat clunky robotic device programmed with a "pin board" and perforated paper tape. I recall there having been five of us in the one small company.

Ah for the days of the 7-cent ice cream cones (two scoops for a dime), 17.9 cents per gallon for gasoline and my $50 12-year old with 42,000 original miles on it.

Of course minimum wage was 75-cents an hour but somehow it seemed so much more than min-wage does these days.

I also remember being automated out of job a few months after the min-wage was raised to a buck. Along with everybody else replaced by a single somewhat clunky robotic device programmed with a "pin board" and perforated paper tape. I recall there having been five of us in the one small company.
And you think it had anything to do with minimum wage

Forum List

Back