Zone1 Disobedience To God Leads To Punishments

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
NBC News

Sexually transmitted infection rates have risen sharply among adults 55 and older, CDC data shows​

Aria Bendix
Wed, March 27, 2024, 7:43 PM CDT·

Sexually transmitted infections are becoming more common in older adults.

Rates of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in people ages 55 and up more than doubled in the U.S. over the 10-year period from 2012 to 2022, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

John 5

1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.
10 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.
11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.
12 Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk?
13 And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place.

14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

Last edited:
You Cultists are blessed with a sense of humour .

Yet you have your anger ridden God in the background controlling his revolting children and issuing all sorts of threats of punishment and damnation .

Time to call in Social Services to sort out this arrogant goddy monster .

24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

Genesis 19 ---

Old Testament judgement for shore ... it does ring true in modern times, your doctor should be able to forgive your sins though ...

Your God is Skeery
NBC News

Sexually transmitted infection rates have risen sharply among adults 55 and older, CDC data shows​

Aria Bendix

Rates of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in people ages 55 and up more than doubled in the U.S. over the 10-year period from 2012 to 2022, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Why would God mind if people too old to have kids have sex?

Why would God mind if people too old to have kids have sex?
It is fornication to have intercourse without first being married. That is a sin. They get inflicted with all kinds of diseases and infections.

Worse than that is when people use their words to convince others to sin that also leads to the wrath of God and punishments/curses.

It is fornication to have intercourse without first being married. That is a sin. They get inflicted with all kinds of diseases and infections.

Worse than that is when people use their words to convince others to sin that also leads to the wrath of God and punishments/curses.

Then I guess I can't have sex because I refuse to get married. Unless the woman has as much money as I have.

In 2022, women saved on average $3,146, while men saved an average of $7,007, according to the New York Life's 2023 Wealth Watch survey. By the time women retire, we have 44% less saved than men, according to a Vanguard study.

So just to get some pussy I'm going to marry a woman and then when it doesn't work out she's going to take half my shit? NOT!

Human's invented marriage not a god silly. And it no longer makes sense for men OR women. Men can't afford it and women don't need it. Women make their own money.

God's creation is going all wrong. Perhaps he needs to send another flood.

Actually our God is good. He loves us so much that he warns us and he guides about everything we must do as his creation.

Think about how evil your god is. If you piss him off, he sends you to burn in hell for all eternity. Even a murderer eventually puts his victim out of his/her misery. Imagine if I tortured someone who pissed me off for 20 years. You'd say I was evil and I was going to go to hell, where I will be tortured for all eternity.

God doesn't change his mind about me after a year of torture? Wow. Evil.

Then I guess I can't have sex because I refuse to get married. Unless the woman has as much money as I have.

In 2022, women saved on average $3,146, while men saved an average of $7,007, according to the New York Life's 2023 Wealth Watch survey. By the time women retire, we have 44% less saved than men, according to a Vanguard study.

So just to get some pussy I'm going to marry a woman and then when it doesn't work out she's going to take half my shit? NOT!

Human's invented marriage not a god silly. And it no longer makes sense for men OR women. Men can't afford it and women don't need it. Women make their own money.

God's creation is going all wrong. Perhaps he needs to send another flood.

You snuck a very good Truth in there at the end. It DID go all wrong. It IS going all wrong. The event we commemorate today--Christ's death for us on the Cross and His Resurrection--is the offered solution.

As CS Lewis said, "today is the day of decision. You must take it or leave it."

Think about how evil your god is. If you piss him off, he sends you to burn in hell for all eternity. Even a murderer eventually puts his victim out of his/her misery. Imagine if I tortured someone who pissed me off for 20 years. You'd say I was evil and I was going to go to hell, where I will be tortured for all eternity.

God doesn't change his mind about me after a year of torture? Wow. Evil.

He cannot. You cannot go where He is, in His presence. He is utterly Holy, perfect, without sin. You cannot be where He is. It is like opposite sides of the magnet repelling each other.

You have a choice, but you don't want to make it. That is your choice.

NBC News

Aria Bendix

What does this have to do with god?

You snuck a very good Truth in there at the end. It DID go all wrong. It IS going all wrong. The event we commemorate today--Christ's death for us on the Cross and His Resurrection--is the offered solution.

As CS Lewis said, "today is the day of decision. You must take it or leave it."

How many Americans are real christians?

Yes, the Bible does say that all forms of sex outside of marriage are wrong. Here's how. The early chapters of Genesis give a basic blueprint for marriage, and even though it never says “Thou shall not have sex before marriage,” it certainly suggests that sex outside of marriage flows against God's design.

By the exact age of 20 years, 77% of individuals had had sex, and 75% had had sex before marriage; 12% had married. By exact age 44, 99% of Americans had had sex, 95% had had sex before marriage, and 85% had married. At that age, 3.3% had abstained until marriage, and 1.3% had neither married nor had sex.

How many Americans are real christians?

Yes, the Bible does say that all forms of sex outside of marriage are wrong. Here's how. The early chapters of Genesis give a basic blueprint for marriage, and even though it never says “Thou shall not have sex before marriage,” it certainly suggests that sex outside of marriage flows against God's design.

By the exact age of 20 years, 77% of individuals had had sex, and 75% had had sex before marriage; 12% had married. By exact age 44, 99% of Americans had had sex, 95% had had sex before marriage, and 85% had married. At that age, 3.3% had abstained until marriage, and 1.3% had neither married nor had sex.

So? Jesus Himself said the way is narrow and very few travel by it. Seriously, what's your point?

NBC News

Aria Bendix

STIs are generally a manifestation of sinful behavior, but can't be applied to individuals as direct punishments from God. See: the man born blind at birth.

We can't be a Christian nation if 85% of us are having pre marital sex can we?

What do I care about the USA being a "Christian nation"? Why are you arguing things I never said and don't care about? We're toast either way. As Jesus said, "Let the dead bury the dead"--I'm not even worried about the US anymore. It's over.

Forum List

Back