Zone1 Disobedience To God Leads To Punishments

Think about how evil your god is. If you piss him off, he sends you to burn in hell for all eternity. Even a murderer eventually puts his victim out of his/her misery. Imagine if I tortured someone who pissed me off for 20 years. You'd say I was evil and I was going to go to hell, where I will be tortured for all eternity.

God doesn't change his mind about me after a year of torture? Wow. Evil.
First, stop cussing, be better than that
second, God is love and God is just

Meaning God loves us so he speaks to us lovingly about what we can and cannot do, should and should not do... as well as the consequences of blessings and curses and (chastisements for the believers) if we disobey. That applies to everyone- the believer and the unbelievers. God created all. He gives us the choice to follow him or to reject him, but we must also know that God is just, and he must apply his written consequences.

I don't even believe god exists so I'd be throwing stones to the wind.
grace and truth has come to all, God cannot lie... no one can say I did not know about God and the choice of salvation they knew it and they rejected it. Blessings.

John 1:16-17 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

First, stop cussing, be better than that
second, God is love and God is just

Meaning God loves us so he speaks to us lovingly about what we can and cannot do, should and should not do... as well as the consequences of blessings and curses and (chastisements for the believers) if we disobey. That applies to everyone- the believer and the unbelievers. God created all. He gives us the choice to follow him or to reject him, but we must also know that God is just, and he must apply his written consequences.
I made the mistake of discussing God as if I actually believe he exists. We do that us agnostic atheists. It's hard not to talk about him without sort of suggesting he exists.

In a way, that means God does exist. Regardless of if one exists, we believe one does so he exists. But then so does Apollo.

I made the mistake of discussing God as if I actually believe he exists. We do that us agnostic atheists. It's hard not to talk about him without sort of suggesting he exists.

In a way, that means God does exist. Regardless of if one exists, we believe one does so he exists. But then so does Apollo.
who? what? is Apollo?

:) It's like a conversation about a person many have never met--but have heard about. The discussion is about what people have heard, not what they know after an actual meeting.

Life is unfair. "God" does little to change that. You can be born rich, intelligent, beautiful, and healthy, or born poor, stupid, ugly, and sickly. You can be born to the best parents imaginable, or to a drug-addicted welfare queen. You can live a virtuous life and die poor and alone, or you can lead a life of pure evil and die in your sleep surrounded by comforts and riches. Life is unfair.

This is why "we" should live as though there is a God, there is an afterlife, and a life of virtue will be rewarded. And life of evil will be either extinguished or punished.

It is a fool's expectation to be rewarded for virtue or immediately punished for doing evil. Life doesn't usually play out that way, and your disappointment will be overwhelming. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people; that's the way it is. In this life.

Live accordingly.

Life is unfair. "God" does little to change that. You can be born rich, intelligent, beautiful, and healthy, or born poor, stupid, ugly, and sickly. You can be born to the best parents imaginable, or to a drug-addicted welfare queen. You can live a virtuous life and die poor and alone, or you can lead a life of pure evil and die in your sleep surrounded by comforts and riches. Life is unfair.

This is why "we" should live as though there is a God, there is an afterlife, and a life of virtue will be rewarded. And life of evil will be either extinguished or punished.

It is a fool's expectation to be rewarded for virtue or immediately punished for doing evil. Life doesn't usually play out that way, and your disappointment will be overwhelming. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people; that's the way it is. In this life.

Live accordingly.
There's this song that says something like "baptists teach dying is the only solution"

Instead of praying for change, black slaves or newly freemen were taught in church to just cope with the way life is and don't worry because the afterlife is much better.

Instead of praying for change they prayed to cope.

The Sheeple are waking up to the Control and Fear scam offered by Cult Christians .

The Crucifixion False Flag has been nailed .

The Sheeple are waking up to the Control and Fear scam offered by Cult Christians .

The Crucifixion False Flag has been nailed .
I still can't get over the fact the person said god is giving 55 year olds std's because you aren't suppose to have sex outside of marriage. Yet 85% of Americans have. And they say America is a christian nation. Really? Are they sure this is a christian nation?

And half the shit god punishes us for is stuff Republicans do. That's why all the natural disasters happen in the south.

I still can't get over the fact the person said god is giving 55 year olds std's because you aren't suppose to have sex outside of marriage. Yet 85% of Americans have. And they say America is a christian nation. Really? Are they sure this is a christian nation?

And half the shit god punishes us for is stuff Republicans do. That's why all the natural disasters happen in the south.

Who said that, hmmmmmmmm?

It is fornication to have intercourse without first being married. That is a sin. They get inflicted with all kinds of diseases and infections.

Worse than that is when people use their words to convince others to sin that also leads to the wrath of God and punishments/curses.
Ohpleasejustquit disagrees with you crossbody

Ohpleasejustquit disagrees with you crossbody

crossbody knows me well.

And where in that statement does crossbody even mention 55 year olds?

We do both know that you simply cannot tolerate the fact that others have an opinion that differs from yours.

Get over it. It's not good for your blood pressure to spend all your time hating, which could cause a stroke or a heart attack. Folks, who here wants bozo to have a stroke or a heart attack?

Last edited:

crossbody knows me well.

And where in that statement does crossbody even mention 55 year olds?

We do both know that you simply cannot tolerate the fact that others have an opinion that differs from yours.

Get over it. It's not good for your blood pressure to spend all your time hating, which could cause a stroke or a heart attack. Folks, who here wants bozo to have a stroke or a heart attack?

Your picture of biden with a hitler mustache bothers me. Change it then. For me.

Forum List

Back