Disparte Treatment? Obama has highly classified documents still stored in a Wearhouse..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
We knew that Obama had highly classified documents in a furniture warehouse, but we have been told that he no longer does. But investigators have found that Obama still stores highly classified records in that warehouse. The irony is huge with Trump under potential indictment for doing the same.

A letter obtain by numerous media outlets shows the director of the Obama Foundation, Robbin Cohen, writing to then-Archivist of the United States David S. Ferriero and discussing the terms under which Obama will “safeguard presidential materials.”

It appears that the records are still stored at the same location five years later without a single FBI raid. The letter was written back in September 2018.

with no security. I saw the photo last night. It was behind some fast food chain store. Looked like a hell of a neighborhood. Probably on George Floyd Blvd in Chicago area.
Yet they are trying to build gallows for Trump... >> WTF? Trumps records were fare more secure than that dump. IF you needed any more proof that the persecution of Trump is purely political...

We knew that Obama had highly classified documents in a furniture warehouse, but we have been told that he no longer does. But investigators have found that Obama still stores highly classified records in that warehouse. The irony is huge with Trump under potential indictment for doing the same.

HANNITY TOLD ME SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

Where is the FBI raid to secure these documents? Where is the fervor to regain control of these records by the GSA? Why is there two distinctly different standards for these people?
i'll tell you why they aren't doing it. Obama paid them 3.2 million for the National ARchives fund so they look the other way. He said, 'i'll make these digital and then give them back to you but in the meantime here's 3.2 million for your funding.' HE"S YET to return ANYTHING. Seems the NA oughta be getting a little antsy now doesn't it. I mean...it's been SIX YEARS.

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

This is the second time today you guys have posted this debunked claim from a month ago

You guys must be getting desperate

Forum List

Back