Disqualification Clause

You're calling your party "idiots"?

Wow. Even a blind squirrel.
There's no party wide worship of any man. There are a few idiots that can be found in any party that actually worship another human being. Kind of dumb to worship someone who's not even divine, but hey, as long as they don't drag our schoolchildren into it like they did for a past president.

The fact that you think an entire party is worshipping any man is, how do I say this delicately, dumb.

There's no party wide worship of any man. There are a few idiots that can be found in any party that actually worship another human being. Kind of dumb to worship someone who's not even divine, but hey, as long as they don't drag our schoolchildren into it like they did for a past president.

The fact that you think an entire party is worshipping any man is, how do I say this delicately, dumb.
I think many Patriots are annoyed and irritated at Trump who is often annoying, inappropriate, and obnoxious in his remarks. Hardly somebody anyone with a brain would worship.

But for those capable of critical thinking--critical thinking seems to be at the verge of extinction sometimes--we look at Trump's track record of problem solving, getting things done, integrity in keeping campaign promises, ability to negotiate, resolve issues, gain respect in the international community. He not only achieved the best economy for ALL demographics I have ever seen, but we had more national security including energy independence, the illegals crossing the border slowed to a trickle and we had the closest thing to world peace I have ever experienced in my now very long lifetime.

I will put up with a lot of annoying, irritating, and obnoxious to get results like that. It has nothing to do with worshipping any mortal.

When the January 6th committee releases its final report next month, it should become clear that Donald Trump can no longer run for elected office, according to the Constitution.

Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3:

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Too bad Trump did none of those things but the GOP can easily make the case that Biden HAS!

It's IMPEACHMENT TIME!

d3604d79.jpg

Forum List

Back