‘Distressingly’ high level of support for assassinating politicians among young Democratic men, as majority of GOPers think we're headed for civil war

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Need a democrat gun ban. NO GUNS for democrats...but....I got a feeling they'll manage to get them anyway.

consequences of a stolen election by the uniter in chief!

I’ve been saying for years now that the Democrat Party is the party of Lee Harvey Oswald. Unhinged, mentally unstable, violent commies.

the left has always been proven to be the most violent faction for the last 50 plus yrs .

In other words, communists don't share power they take power.

I pray everyday that todays the day we start real war with Leftists.

I pray everyday that todays the day we start real war with Leftists.
Real war is not a good wish.

It's ugly, nasty, heartbreaking stuff.

I wouldn't "start" it, with lefties or anyone else.

However I'm entirely capable of finishing it, should one of the aforementioned decide to take risks.

War is a job that needs doing, that's all. There's no relish in it. Except for very sick people.

The kind I don't want to be ruled or governed by

Real war is not a good wish.

It's ugly, nasty, heartbreaking stuff.

I wouldn't "start" it, with lefties or anyone else.

However I'm entirely capable of finishing it, should one of the aforementioned decide to take risks.

War is a job that needs doing, that's all. There's no relish in it. Except for very sick people.

The kind I don't want to be ruled or governed by
I’m fed the fuck up…let’s do this already.
I’m for war or burning this motherfucker to the ground.

Leave it to the SPLC to spew commie talking points and propaganda.

It was the PROGRESSIVE MALES who were overwhelmingly in favor of civil war.

DURRRRRR

I’m fed the fuck up…let’s do this already.
I’m for war or burning this motherfucker to the ground.
I feel ya.

Let's be a little scientific about this. You know Sun Tzu, yes? So, what's the goal?

Is destruction the goal? To be rebuilt in the course of how many years, and with what?

Seems to me, the effect we want is more like a neutron bomb, get rid of the lefties and leave the buildings intact. :p

And, I would suggest, that making the lefties powerless is equivalent to getting rid of them. Or at least THEY are the ones who'll spend the forty years rebuilding.

So then - tactics - where is the low hanging fruit in the leftist power base, that we can easily manipulate?

Easy answer: media. Social media, and mainstream media. Disable their media, and they're dead in the water.

Forum List

Back