Diversity: Good or Bad

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Diversity is often touted by liberal politicians as one of the great strengths of America.

But is that really true?

Trump’s zero-tolerance policy for illegal border crossers provoked a hysterical reaction from Democrats, establishment Republicans, the progressive-liberal media, Hollywood radicals, and the deep state. What particularly motivated the ire of these Trump-haters was the fact that the zero-tolerance policy would require the separation of parents and children at the border. The hysteria was, of course, completely insincere and fabricated, given that the policy of separating children and parents was nothing new—it had been a policy of the Obama and Bush administrations as well.

By and large ethnicities would rather live around each other.

White men are a bit different as a lot of us really don't want to live around anyone.....It's finding a like-minded woman to keep you company that's the problem. ;)
'Woe to those who join house to house; They add field to field, Till there is no place Where they may dwell alone in the midst of the land!'

Isaiah 5:8

Last edited:
Diversity is often touted by liberal politicians as one of the great strengths of America.

But is that really true?

Trump’s zero-tolerance policy for illegal border crossers provoked a hysterical reaction from Democrats, establishment Republicans, the progressive-liberal media, Hollywood radicals, and the deep state. What particularly motivated the ire of these Trump-haters was the fact that the zero-tolerance policy would require the separation of parents and children at the border. The hysteria was, of course, completely insincere and fabricated, given that the policy of separating children and parents was nothing new—it had been a policy of the Obama and Bush administrations as well.

Diversity - lets break it down. Root word, Diverse, to make separate.
Community - Root word, Unity, to unite.

e pluribus unum - out of many, one.

Even our currency has that motto on it, but dumbass progressives, but i repeat myself, would rather continue with the path of destruction of the progressive elite than unite against them because they are the enemy of the people, just look at their policies of infanticide, genocide of blacks, and extreme misery of the masses, yet the sheep just keep voting them back in.

"
I wonder whether you'd permit me one personal reminiscence, one prompted by an old newspaper report sent to me by Rose Ochi, a former internee. The clipping comes from the Pacific Citizen and is dated December 1945.

``Arriving by plane from Washington,'' the article begins, ``General Joseph W. Stilwell pinned the Distinguished Service Cross on Mary Masuda in a simple ceremony on the porch of her small frame shack near Talbert, Orange County. She was one of the first Americans of Japanese ancestry to return from relocation centers to California's farmlands.'' ``Vinegar Joe'' Stilwell was there that day to honor Kazuo Masuda, Mary's brother. You see, while Mary and her parents were in an internment camp, Kazuo served as staff sergeant to the 442d Regimental Combat Team. In one action, Kazuo ordered his men back and advanced through heavy fire, hauling a mortar. For 12 hours, he engaged in a singlehanded barrage of Nazi positions. Several weeks later at Cassino, Kazuo staged another lone advance. This time it cost him his life.

The newspaper clipping notes that her two surviving brothers were with Mary and her parents on the little porch that morning. These two brothers, like the heroic Kazuo, had served in the United States Army. After General Stilwell made the award, the motion picture actress Louise Allbritton, a Texas girl, told how a Texas battalion had been saved by the 442d. Other show business personalities paid tribute -- Robert Young, Will Rogers, Jr. And one young actor said: ``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' The name of that young actor -- I hope I pronounce this right -- was Ronald Reagan. And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way.

Thank you, and God bless you. And now let me sign H.R. 442, so fittingly named in honor of the 442d.

Thank you all again, and God bless you all. I think this is a fine day."

White men are a bit different as a lot of us really don't want to live around anyone.....It's finding a like-minded woman to keep you company that's the problem. ;)
Like minded woman? Hollywierd mad a movie about that once...err twice..

"
I wonder whether you'd permit me one personal reminiscence, one prompted by an old newspaper report sent to me by Rose Ochi, a former internee. The clipping comes from the Pacific Citizen and is dated December 1945.

``Arriving by plane from Washington,'' the article begins, ``General Joseph W. Stilwell pinned the Distinguished Service Cross on Mary Masuda in a simple ceremony on the porch of her small frame shack near Talbert, Orange County. She was one of the first Americans of Japanese ancestry to return from relocation centers to California's farmlands.'' ``Vinegar Joe'' Stilwell was there that day to honor Kazuo Masuda, Mary's brother. You see, while Mary and her parents were in an internment camp, Kazuo served as staff sergeant to the 442d Regimental Combat Team. In one action, Kazuo ordered his men back and advanced through heavy fire, hauling a mortar. For 12 hours, he engaged in a singlehanded barrage of Nazi positions. Several weeks later at Cassino, Kazuo staged another lone advance. This time it cost him his life.

The newspaper clipping notes that her two surviving brothers were with Mary and her parents on the little porch that morning. These two brothers, like the heroic Kazuo, had served in the United States Army. After General Stilwell made the award, the motion picture actress Louise Allbritton, a Texas girl, told how a Texas battalion had been saved by the 442d. Other show business personalities paid tribute -- Robert Young, Will Rogers, Jr. And one young actor said: ``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' The name of that young actor -- I hope I pronounce this right -- was Ronald Reagan. And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way.

Thank you, and God bless you. And now let me sign H.R. 442, so fittingly named in honor of the 442d.

Thank you all again, and God bless you all. I think this is a fine day."

Geezus H Christo, that young actor was a flaming liberal at that time, so of course you would use him as your got to guy. But we know all about you, and how you want to destroy this country with diseased illegals bringing in their Anchors so then they can overload the system and have this country turn full on retarded Communist.

When Ronald Reagan Had Liberal Values - The American Spectator | USA News and PoliticsThe American Spectator | USA News and Politics
And just as with Trump, Reagan was an out and out liberal, the kind of liberal that made him sound like the Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, or Hillary Clinton of the day. Here’s a transcript of the election broadcast (actual audio here) Reagan made for two of the leading lights of 1948 liberalism — President Harry Truman, who was seeking re-election over New York Governor Thomas E. Dewey, and then-Minneapolis Mayor Hubert Humphrey, who was running (successfully, as history records) for the U.S. Senate from Minnesota:b
It just took years for him to finally understand the real action of the progressives which drove him away from the Democrats and become a Republican.

White men who want a wife don't have much choice on where to live. If men chose where to live, most would live in the cheapest apartment next to their job. Women want the safest neighborhood, best schools & fancy house.

Women also outlive men, so they get to vote more, so we really live in their world.

White men who want a wife don't have much choice on where to live. If men chose where to live, most would live in the cheapest apartment next to their job. Women want the safest neighborhood, best schools & fancy house.

Women also outlive men, so they get to vote more, so we really live in their world.
So true. Men would all most all live in a small apartment, very messy, drinking Old Overholt and watching the Weather Channel at night.

Men do not know how to make a home for themselves.

My favorite all-time cartoon was a Wall Street Journal cartoon, incredibly, of two Indians sitting on a rock and watching the three Columbus ships come in, the Niña, the Pinta, and the Santa Mariae -- one says to the other, "Don't worry, in diversity is our strength."

Wow. The cynicism. True, though, it was a total calamity for them, and it is for us.

My favorite all-time cartoon was a Wall Street Journal cartoon, incredibly, of two Indians sitting on a rock and watching the three Columbus ships come in, the Niña, the Pinta, and the Santa Mariae -- one says to the other, "Don't worry, in diversity is our strength."

Wow. The cynicism. True, though, it was a total calamity for them, and it is for us.
Great analogy.....right on target.

Americas have been brainwashed by the corporate elite to put the economic growth of global corporations over the preservation of their people and their heritage.

They celebrate immigration because it’s good for the GDP! YAY?

I’m so glad that corporations can now make even more money because of an influx of exploitable immigrants. Let's give them more power, another tax cut & more stimulus. Knowing that corps are getting richer makes me feel so much better about becoming displaced and alienated in my homeland.

But is that really true?

Like it or not diversity is one of the three basic values of the United States. These three values that are stamped on all our money: liberty, in God we trust, and e pluribus unum. the last is from a poem by Virgil celebrating how all the various kinds of people combine like the ingredients of a salad to create a whole that's equal to more than the sum of its parts.

It's what America stands for and my personal take is that it's made the country great.

Like it or not diversity is one of the three basic values of the United States. These three values that are stamped on all our money: liberty, in God we trust, and e pluribus unum. the last is from a poem by Virgil celebrating how all the various kinds of people combine like the ingredients of a salad to create a whole that's equal to more than the sum of its parts.

It's what America stands for and my personal take is that it's made the country great.
Well, unforrtunately I must say you are wrong.

At one time and not all that long ago it was true.....immigration was a benefit to America....that was before 1965 when LBJ and the usual suspects rammed a radical new immigration bill throught congress by essentially lying about what impact it would have on America.

Also......In God we trust no longer applies .....it applies just about as much now as it would have applied to Sodom and Gomorrah.

How long have you been in Panama?

BTW I spent about 3 yrs. down Panama way.

What part do you live in?

Would you recommend it?

Last edited:
The last I checked most of our legal immigrants now come from Africa.

Between 2000 and 2019, the Black African immigrant population grew 246%, from about 600,000 to 2.0 million. As a result, people of African origin now make up 42% of the country's foreign-born Black population, up from just 23% in 2000.

More than half of U.S. refugees in 2019 were from D.R. Congo and Burma
Since the creation of the federal Refugee Resettlement Program in 1980, about 3

Last edited:
Well, unforrtunately I must say you are wrong.

At one time and not all that long ago it was true.....immigration was a benefit to America...
You're entitled to your opinion, in fact the diversity of opinions (at least in my book) is actually a good thing. Meanwhile the three basic American values are still on all our money whether u say I'm wrong or not.
...Also......In God we trust no longer applies .....it applies just about as much now as it would have applied to Sodom and Gomorrah....
Not sure what ur point is, iirc God fixed Sodom and Gomorrah.
...BTW I spent about 3 yrs. down Panama way.

What part do you live in?

Would you recommend it?
Actually I do at the moment, but that's right now before supper.

Not sure if ur up to speed on Panama's problems but the entire country's shut down, it seems to be the very fabric of society that's come lose. All the major highways are blocked, nobody agrees w/ anyone on how to fix it tho everyone says it's got to be fixed right away. Me I got food, internet, and running out of gasoline for the car and propane for cooking.

Ya can't BUY entertainment like this!

You're entitled to your opinion, in fact the diversity of opinions (at least in my book) is actually a good thing. Meanwhile the three basic American values are still on all our money whether u say I'm wrong or not.

Not sure what ur point is, iirc God fixed Sodom and Gomorrah.

Actually I do at the moment, but that's right now before supper.

Not sure if ur up to speed on Panama's problems but the entire country's shut down, it seems to be the very fabric of society that's come lose. All the major highways are blocked, nobody agrees w/ anyone on how to fix it tho everyone says it's got to be fixed right away. Me I got food, internet, and running out of gasoline for the car and propane for cooking.

Ya can't BUY entertainment like this!
What I really want to know is J street still alive. hehheh

1658873366550.png

My old neighborhood.

Forum List

Back