Diversity happy hour cancelled after revealed whites were excluded

So you should hold things against whites? Your logic this could justify believing all blacks are responsible for the crimes blacks have committed against them. I guess all blacks are responsible for Colin ferguson ?

So, when you can't counter a legitimate point you resort to non-sequiturs....how completely unsurprising. Typical progressive drone.

Replys [sic] that start with the word "So". :lol:

To start a sentance [sic] with the word not only grammatically incorrect [sic] but it is a start of a projection. The foundation on which the straw man is built [sic].

It is not grammatically incorrect to begin a "sentence" with a coordinating conjunction.

AND, your last "sentence" is a fragment.

Whilst I wont appolgise for my dyslexia and fragmentation is no longer an error in modern english the coordinating conjunction should always be prefixed with a comma.

Replys [sic] that start with the word "So". :lol:

To start a sentance [sic] with the word not only grammatically incorrect [sic] but it is a start of a projection. The foundation on which the straw man is built [sic].

It is not grammatically incorrect to begin a "sentence" with a coordinating conjunction.

Whilst I wont appolgise for my dyslexia and fragmentation is no longer an error in modern english [sic] the coordinating conjunction should always be prefixed with a comma.

Funny how everyone who just plain fucks up suddenly comes down with a 'condition.' :eusa_whistle:

Using a fragment in place of a complete sentence is still an error in 'modern' English. The error you are trying to point out is one of punctuation, not grammar.

Whilst I wont appolgise for my dyslexia and fragmentation is no longer an error in modern english [sic] the coordinating conjunction should always be prefixed with a comma.

Funny how everyone who just plain fucks up suddenly comes down with a 'condition.' :eusa_whistle:

Using a fragment in place of a complete sentence is still an error in 'modern' English. The error you are trying to point out is one of punctuation, not grammar.

It's not a "condition" that got picked up until I was 20 and studying for a my degree, I got told someone of my level of intellect should be able to spell better and got put in a room with a whole batch of tests. After that I got a load of goddamn special school stickers to stick on everything I wrote and a good excuse when pedants picked up on my spelling. Cool stroy bro!

It's not a "condition" that got picked up until I was 20 and studying for a my degree, I got told someone of my level of intellect should be able to spell better and got put in a room with a whole batch of tests. After that I got a load of goddamn special school stickers to stick on everything I wrote and a good excuse when pedants picked up on my spelling. Cool stroy [sic] bro!

If you "picked up" dyslexia when you were 20, you either suffered some severe brain trauma, are experiencing very early on-set dementia, or are full of shit and making excuses for being too damn lazy to take care in your writing. And, dyslexia is not merely a synonym for "poor spelling."

It's not a "condition" that got picked up until I was 20 and studying for a my degree, I got told someone of my level of intellect should be able to spell better and got put in a room with a whole batch of tests. After that I got a load of goddamn special school stickers to stick on everything I wrote and a good excuse when pedants picked up on my spelling. Cool stroy [sic] bro!

If you "picked up" dyslexia when you were 20, you either suffered some severe brain trauma, are experiencing very early on-set dementia, or are full of shit and making excuses for being too damn lazy to take care in your writing. And, dyslexia is not merely a synonym for "poor spelling."

It GOT picked up, it was picked up on, it was only recognised when I was 20. I've never been able to spell. The "cool stroy bro" was intentional as I'm a comedy genius.

Forum List

Back