Diversity happy hour cancelled after revealed whites were excluded

Libs do you admit this is racist?

Hi Steve, I hope you're well. I'm not a liberal but I'll answer your question. No it is not racist.

The original notification that was sent out, that was an invite to a racist event as it prevented white folkes from showing up, however the event was cancalled on the basis that it would have been racist and so as such the racist event did not take place.

If the news story had said that questions over this invitation were raised but it went ahead anyway "because whitey can go to hell" it would have been racist.

I hope that helps.

If blacks were excluded this would be big news. Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson would be screaming from the roof tops. But like the knock out game , it is happening to whites so nothing to see here!

I entirely agree. And just because white people hold the vast majority of money, power, get generally preferential treatment from the law enforcment agencies and have held the presidency of the United states from it's inception right the way through to the current incumbant (and hell, he's half white himself) anyone moaning about this sort of little matter could be seen to be being a bit of whiner.

So you should hold things against whites? Your logic this could justify believing all blacks are responsible for the crimes blacks have committed against them. I guess all blacks are responsible for Colin ferguson ?

If blacks were excluded this would be big news. Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson would be screaming from the roof tops. But like the knock out game , it is happening to whites so nothing to see here!

Yeah, I make up hypotheticals be outraged. If Jews were excluded....

If Moms were excluded...

If Dinosaurs still roamed....

If Moms were excluded...

They excluded whites yet you seem to have no problem

Isn't the whole point of the story because the thing was cancelled? Why is everyone who is replying totally ignoring that fact?

The point of the story is that it was even thought of in the first place, and then the promoter doubling down on her stupidity even after it was cancelled. I thought you were supposed to be "smart". I guess with you it's OK to be bigoted so long as you're not found out....and if you are found out then stopping whatever you were doing will make your bigotry go away?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I entirely agree. And just because white people hold the vast majority of money, power, get generally preferential treatment from the law enforcment agencies and have held the presidency of the United states from it's inception right the way through to the current incumbant (and hell, he's half white himself) anyone moaning about this sort of little matter could be seen to be being a bit of whiner.

So, when you can't counter a legitimate point you resort to non-sequiturs....how completely unsurprising. Typical progressive drone.

If Moms were excluded...

They excluded whites yet you seem to have no problem

I have a problem with hyperbolic hypotheticals, didnt you notice?

by the stewpuddity of liberalism, yes it should have been cancelled, well actually, it never should have been planned, b/c people who are supposedly not racist would never have even thought of such an idea.

personally I support the freedom of association, but since liberals don't, and passed laws taking that freedom away, everyone should follow the law.

or break it, since unconstitutional laws should be broken

So you should hold things against whites? Your logic this could justify believing all blacks are responsible for the crimes blacks have committed against them. I guess all blacks are responsible for Colin ferguson ?

So, when you can't counter a legitimate point you resort to non-sequiturs....how completely unsurprising. Typical progressive drone.

Replys that start with the word "So". :lol:

To start a sentance with the word not only grammatically incorrect but it is a start of a projection. The foundation on which the straw man is built.

To start a sentance with the word not only grammatically incorrect but it is a start of a projection. The foundation on which the straw man is built.

In other words, you dont have an effective counter debate to offer. Why bother posting if youre just going to cop out?

In other words, you dont have an effective counter debate to offer. Why bother posting if youre just going to cop out?

I can't work out if you're a comedy genius or being serious.

Replys [sic] that start with the word "So". :lol:

To start a sentance [sic] with the word not only grammatically incorrect [sic] but it is a start of a projection. The foundation on which the straw man is built [sic].

It is not grammatically incorrect to begin a "sentence" with a coordinating conjunction.

AND, your last "sentence" is a fragment.

Forum List

Back