Diversity was the foundation of America

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Francis Scott Key: And the diversity’s red glare!
Patrick Henry: Give me diversity or give me death!
Thomas Jefferson: We hold diversity to be self-evident.
Nathan Hale: I regret I have but one life to give for diversity.

9-F3-A3-BE9-C779-4706-BD06-422-F2-DDEBB05.jpg

As long as you have a nearly all white Republican party, the nation will be divided.

You can’t really call the republican party diverse when you have super rich greedy white people leading millions of ignorant and racist poor whites.

Francis Scott Key: And the diversity’s red glare!
Patrick Henry: Give me diversity or give me death!
Thomas Jefferson: We hold diversity to be self-evident.
Nathan Hale: I regret I have but one life to give for diversity.

Really?

What was the percentage of white population in America back then?

What is it now?

Who had decision making rights back then?

And who now?

The IRRATIONAL obsession with forced DIVERSITY is a mental illness on the LEFT.

Yes, the white people owned everything and the black people did all the work.

Also, the Irish.

And the women were in the kitchen where they belong!
I thought the Irish are white...

There's always been diversity. When our nation was founded, there was a huge minority of German speakers. The difference is that now we have a party deliberately stirring up grievances of people who are not white.

There's always been diversity. When our nation was founded, there was a huge minority of German speakers. The difference is that now we have a party deliberately stirring up grievances of people who are not white.

Yes, but it wasn't Diversity for the sake of some feel good, Social Engineering reason. It was natural diversity because that's what just happened. Nobody was making rules to have quotas for whatever race, ethnicity, or skin color.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

As long as you have a nearly all white Republican party, the nation will be divided.

You can’t really call the republican party diverse when you have super rich greedy white people leading millions of ignorant and racist poor whites.
racist

the whites had the brains to build the country:
written language
railroads
weapons
farming
building ships/roads/
etc

Super Rich Greedy White People - Kerry,Pelosi,Gore,Clinton,Kennedy - bank on a Nation divided so they can build voting blocks - Blacks,Gays,Women,Hispanics. Votes not People.

The IRRATIONAL obsession with forced DIVERSITY is a mental illness on the LEFT.
Really? The Left? how entertaining to watch someone proclaim that their was no diversity allowed when the white man pushed the Indians off their land...How diverse was that?

the whites had the brains to build the country:
written language
railroads
weapons
farming
building ships/roads/
etc
-------------------------------------------------- plus LAW's , Military , Foundations and Constitution , Bill of RIGHTS , Concept of Individual RIGHTS and mainly just the THINKING that formed this Nation . [all White MEN ] --- And the power is likely to remain in the hands of White Men for the near or future . Course , outside of Trump and a few others 'white men' are also getting a little 'iffy' and 'stinky' nowadays , sorta like 'mrobama' .

Last edited:
Hmmmm..I'm white. I'm married. Im a gun owner. I don't vote bizarro democrat and I don't vote beholden to rich only gop. Thanks. And yes immigrants from other nations helped build this nation. Years and years ago.

Why?
------------------------ because they are RACISTS . I like the hate or dislike for Whites though . And I like the hate for White Males in particular . Seems to me that it might wake up young White Males and normal women and Mothers especially if they have Sons Correl .

Why?
------------------------ because they are RACISTS . I like the hate or dislike for Whites though . And I like the hate for White Males in particular . Seems to me that it might wake up young White Males and normal women and Mothers especially if they have Sons Correl .

I know that, but I want to hear what insane rationalization deanrd will invent instead.

Forum List

Back