Divine Mercy

A humble Polish nun, St. Faustina received extraordinary revelations in the 1930s, which she recorded in her diary. Our Lord told her, “In the Old Covenant I sent prophets wielding thunderbolts to My people. Today I am sending you with My mercy to the people of the whole world. I do not want to punish aching mankind, but I desire to heal it, pressing it to My Merciful Heart” (Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, 1588). Jesus specially chose her for the mission of bringing His message of Mercy to the world, and He called Divine Mercy Sunday mankind’s “last hope of salvation”

A humble Polish nun, St. Faustina received extraordinary revelations in the 1930s, which she recorded in her diary. Our Lord told her, “In the Old Covenant I sent prophets wielding thunderbolts to My people. Today I am sending you with My mercy to the people of the whole world. I do not want to punish aching mankind, but I desire to heal it, pressing it to My Merciful Heart” (Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, 1588). Jesus specially chose her for the mission of bringing His message of Mercy to the world, and He called Divine Mercy Sunday mankind’s “last hope of salvation”
But, the heavens are closed and the Bible is the end to end of all, right? And, why to her and not the Pope? Satan tricks a lot of people.

Here's the thing. Don't choose a church because they want you in their lives. Choose the one that wants Christ in your life. Take your time. Find a good Bible study group...
Jesus did not establish a bunch of churches where you get to pick and choose what suits you. That is the most antiChristian nonsense I have ever heard.

There is ONE Church. You must repent and change yourself to suit Jesus, you do noy find a church that suits you.

Don't follow this boob's advice.

But, the heavens are closed and the Bible is the end to end of all, right? And, why to her and not the Pope? Satan tricks a lot of people.
God chooses who he will. Read this:

Jesus did not establish a bunch of churches where you get to pick and choose what suits you. That is the most antiChristian nonsense I have ever heard.

There is ONE Church. You must repent and change yourself to suit Jesus, you do noy find a church that suits you.

Don't follow this boob's advice.
He didn't have time. He had His disciples do it and then we shattered that into thousands of branches because of dogma and preferential doctrine. There is ONE Redeemer. There are thousands of different Christian churches. Some with their own versions of the Bible.

Bongs for Jesus will be glad to welcome you. Jehovah Witnesses will convince you that Jesus Christ is not part of the Trinity. Catholics will teach you that you have to work off sin in a place somewhere before you are righteous enough to get into Heaven. Methodists will give your tithe to Satan's One World Church. Another will let you play with their snakes....

*Pray for wisdom. God hands it out in abundance. Read your Bible, and find a study group to help you understand it, and then when you walk into a church you will be able to discern if it's the right one for you, if their doctrine is sound and you are hearing the name of Jesus, often, or if you are learning about their religious bent and hearing their name often.

Here is what Paul says to do:
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ–to the glory and praise of God. ~ Philippians 1:9-11

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. ~ Colossians 2:8

These are evil days. False prophets abound. Most have pulpits. Here is what Timothy suggests to be able to tell one from the other:
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
I

(And, maybe not take advice from the boob that uses the opposite of the 5th commandment as a nickname...)

Last edited:
God chooses who he will. Read this:

God is a God of order and a house of prayer. Not disorder. We pray to the Father in the Name of the Son as Jesus taught. Jesus also taught that He is the mediator between the Father and us. No one else.

Forum List

Back