DJT Shades of OJ Simpson

May 4, 2022
"A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages."

In a civil trial a jury said OJ Simpson murdered his wife.

If you disagree with the civil case against Trump proves he's a rapist, then I guess you believe no one proved OJ murdered his wife and Ron Goldman

So is OJ a murderer? Can we call him one without being sued for defamation and slander?

"A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages."

If you disagree with the civil case against Trump proves he's a rapist, then I guess you believe no one proved OJ murdered his wife and Ron Goldman

So is OJ a murderer? Can we call him one without being sued for defamation and slander?

:TH_WAY~113: :TH_WAY~113: :TH_WAY~113: :TH_WAY~113: :TH_WAY~113: :TH_WAY~113:

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:

:Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

What evidence was there in the civil trial that convicted OJ Simpson of murdering his Wife and Ron Goldman?

And conservatives will continue to support, defend, and vote for Trump.
Support, defend, and vote for a sexual predator, a...
trump sexual predator 2.jpg
...rapist?

And conservatives will continue to support, defend, and vote for Trump.
The way you dolts keep recommending him, we aren't the only ones who will be voting for him.
Your TDS has spread to your other organs Mrs Jones.
Anyone who would even listen to a wackoskag so many years after a supposed encounter is...well, a Democrat because ignorance is a must.

Dumbest post of the year.

Jury’s vote based on their bias today.

Then explain to us, oh great sage of knowledge. How do you explain how the supporters of the Rapist and Traitor voted with the majority of the jury. The Rapist and Traitor did have at least two supporters on jury. Why would those supporters vote to find the Rapist and Traitor liable for the sexual assault of Ms. Carroll. Two jurors voting against Ms. Carroll would have been sufficient to throw the case to the Rapist and Traitor.

Forum List

Back