"Overruled. Sit down!" Trump Rape Payout Trial Disaster

iu

Wow. How you live with your own lack of morality and ethics? I do not know.

. . . and how you see a mote in the eyes of others with that beam in your own? Escapes me.
What is inconsistent in the three quotes you posted?

We don't know that he did, nor do we know that he didn't. That is the point here.

It can not be proved conclusively one way or the other. There is no physical evidence, there is no photographic evidence, THERE IS NOTHING!!!!

This is America.

innocent till proven PROVEN guilty.
The point was that the claim made is not supported.

She is a TOTAL LIBERAL NUT CASE! Ask Anderson Cooper how embarrassed he was when she would not SHUT UP and wanted to talk about Dog Sex and how Rape is fantasy. Any Liberal that supports her is as screwed up as she is. Have you guys listened to her talk? She is really "cringe" 🤢

Anyone want a primer on how Trump will act as President when confronted if he is caught doing something illegal?

He can say he is the most powerful man in America (true) and is clearly above the laws for others (obviously false, but what he believes)

I guess some people want Insane Clown Posse running the country.

Anyone want a primer on how Trump will act as President when confronted if he is caught doing something illegal?

He can say he is the most powerful man in America (true) and is clearly above the laws for others (obviously false, but what he believes)

I guess some people want Insane Clown Posse running the country.
Ok. So odummy is also confused by this.

Not exactly a surprise.

The point was that the claim made is not supported.
Here's what should happen to your subhuman rape ape in court the next time he has an outburst running his piehole:

Attachments

• 185221_7359720_1450822_b31a5f4d_thumbnail.png
    185221_7359720_1450822_b31a5f4d_thumbnail.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 3

Forum List

Back