"Overruled. Sit down!" Trump Rape Payout Trial Disaster

Copyright 2006-2024 Inner City Press, Inc. To request reprint or other permission, e-contact Editorial [at] innercitypress.com​

Amazon product

1705529146283.png

The link in the initial tweet was to a book published in May 2023.

Not that the court testimony was copyrighted.

WW

Amazon product

The link in the initial tweet was to a book published in May 2023.

Not that the court testimony was copyrighted.

WW

The copyright notice is from the press, not the book.

You can quibble. That’s fine.

I don’t suspect the author is likely to sue anybody anyway.

But the Board rules are nevertheless there for a good reason.

Yes. I do; and if you knew what you were talking about, so would you.
. . .and on top of that. . . the portion of that work that he DID quote, is a trial transcript, IOW, PUBLIC RECORD.

Do you want leftists to start claiming the Constitution or The Declaration of Independence, or School Board Meetings are now copyrighted works? :dunno:

GTFO of here. It is YOU that does not have the first clue about that which you speak.

. . .and on top of that. . . the portion of that work that he DID quote, is a trial transcript, IOW, PUBLIC RECORD.

Do you want leftists to start claiming the Constitution or The Declaration of Independence, or School Board Meetings are now copyrighted works? :dunno:

GTFO of here. It is YOU that does not have the first clue about that which you speak.
You’re wrong.

And I confess I find that surprising.

On the other hand, it’s not my board nor are the Board rules my rules.

By the way, I had previously edited my prior snarky comment.

He didn’t.
We don't know that he did, nor do we know that he didn't. That is the point here.

It can not be proved conclusively one way or the other. There is no physical evidence, there is no photographic evidence, THERE IS NOTHING!!!!

This is America.

innocent till proven PROVEN guilty.

The solution? Don't rape women in department store dressing rooms.
It's odd that while he either raped or assaulted her she didn't call out for help. I'm sure an upscale department store had help in or near the dressing rooms. This allegation has always stunk to high heaven.

All this fuss over a fucking half-dead insect.... it's deranged. :laughing0301:

She's selling autographed stool samples on her website.... make sure you get some before she runs out...

View attachment 889365
Here's the rape Ape Trump in court the next time he runs his ignorant yap & tries to disrupt the proceedings thanks to Judge Kaplan:

Attachments

• 185221_7359720_1450822_b31a5f4d_thumbnail.png
    185221_7359720_1450822_b31a5f4d_thumbnail.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
I had to scroll back up to see if I was in the Satire section.

The woman sounds like a nut to me. lol.

Forum List

Back