"Overruled. Sit down!" Trump Rape Payout Trial Disaster

RK: What next?
Carroll: I was attacked. On Twitter. On Facebook. It was a new world.
RK: What is this?
Carroll: A Facebook chat, directed to me.
RK: Do you know the author?
Carroll: No. It was June 21, 2019, at 6:09 pm
RK: What is UCT?
Carroll: Universal time code
RK: What is this?
Carroll: A message on Facebook. The Monday, June 24, 2019.
RK: What does this person say?
Carroll: He talked about how ashamed I should be, I made it harder for the true victims of abuse.
RK: Did Donald Trump say that?
Carroll: Yes.
RK: How often do you receive such messages?
Carroll: Sometimes 100s a day.
RK: What are the themes?
Carroll: That, You are a liar... You hurt victims... You are ugly. Those are first three.
RK: And your motivations?
Habba: Objection. We were ordered not to discuss
Judge Kaplan: Sidebar
[Whispered sidebar ensues, then they're back]
RK: Let's start with messages calling you a liar.
Carroll: This is a Facebook chat. She says, She was not going to ask me for advice.
RK: This asks how much George Soros paid you. Who is he?
Carroll: A rich old man.
RK: Did you pay you?
Carroll: No.
RK: Do you know anyone at the DNC?
Carroll: No.
Habba: I will be addressing this on cross
Judge Kaplan: We'll see. I don't need announcements
Judge Kaplan: I make the rulings here.
Habba: I was just --
Judge Kaplan: Sit down.

RK: How many requests for advice did you get per month?
Carroll: Two hundred a month. Now only eight.
RK: Is this is good time for a morning break?
Judge Kaplan: Yes. 15 minutes.
[Thread will continue - during the above, in Menendez criminal case, Judge Stein has set a deadline for response to Inner City Press and NYT bids to unseal
Thread will continue below
You know this Board has rules to avoid copyright infringements.

Anyone that has ever been in a Bergdorf knows that Carroll was totally lying. They changed the law in New York solely to allow this lawsuit. It expires next year.

:yapyapyapf:

blah blah blah blah blah . . .

This is a case of, "she said he said." Is there any other evidence other than folks telling tales from long ago?

All of it may be true, or it may not be. . . .

The simple fact that Trump haters are taking it seriously, (the Judge, jury and prosecution included,) given the timing of it all? Speaks more to either A) their political motivations, or B) their intelligence.

Now? If this whole trial had been lodged some where between 2000 and 20014? I think we could all take it a bit more seriously.

As it stands? It is a circus and a star chamber, and only partisans and fools bleev this garbage.

You know this Board has rules to avoid copyright infringements.
Did you read the link in the initial tweet? The print length he took the from was. . .

1705528143557.png

I don't believe that excerpts he selected were beyond "fair use. .. " Do you? :dunno:

All this fuss over a fucking half-dead insect.... it's deranged. :laughing0301:

She's selling autographed stool samples on her website.... make sure you get some before she runs out...

8coj0v.jpg

All this fuss over a fucking half-dead insect.... it's deranged. :laughing0301:

She's selling autographed stool samples on her website.... make sure you get some before she runs out...

View attachment 889365
The same people who say Trump would never want to have sex with Carroll are the same dopes who swear Bill Clinton wanted to have sex with Broaderick.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

1705528531319.png

Gold painted. 😂

Fake, like all things Trump.
Gold painted, is still golden. IDGF.

The point is, you are avoiding answering the question, because you know I am right.

She did not start her tilting at windmills till after he ran for president. The whole thing is bogus.

. . . and you? By either supporting it, or falling for it, are just as fake as the gold on his escalator.

iu

Gold painted, is still golden. IDGF.

The point is, you are avoiding answering the question, because you know I am right.

She did not start her tilting at windmills till after he ran for president. The whole thing is bogus.

. . . and you? By either supporting it, or falling for it, are just as fake as the gold on his escalator.

iu
The solution? Don't rape women in department store dressing rooms.

Forum List

Back