DJT stock price below $20.00

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Oops. doesn't look good for people who spent their money investing in Orange Jesus.

The stock drifted to a new post-merger low Tuesday, closing at $20.99. In the last 30 trading days, it has lost more than 40% of its value.

And it's below $20.00 today.

How much is your company’s stock worth?

He's already lined up his next grift.

Haha, that’s awesome.

If Kamala was smart she’d start her own. I’m sure lefties would gobble them up quick.

IMG_1838.png

That would depend on when they bought and when they sell. People don’t lose money unless they sell at a cheaper price.

No matter when someone bought DJT since it went public, they are in the red.

And it's going to zero.

He's already lined up his next grift.

He's copying trading cards, many of which are "patch-auto". which means they might be autographed or a small piece of their uniform is included in the card, or both. These cards can cost hundreds, even thousands.

I have never heard of, until now, someones suit being cut up and included in a card of any kind outside of professional sports.

Oops. doesn't look good for people who spent their money investing in Orange Jesus.

The stock drifted to a new post-merger low Tuesday, closing at $20.99. In the last 30 trading days, it has lost more than 40% of its value.

And it's below $20.00 today.

Executives are starting to dump their stock.

How does this compare to folks making political contributions? ... how many DJT investors think this is money well spent? ... maybe not dividends, but Trump's economy brings back my family-wage job ... better than dividends ...

This is like accusing Harris of being fruit-loops because she's from ... er ... well, nevermind ...

Forum List

Back