Dnc convention expected to do 25 abortions on site Mon and Tues.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

According the planned parenthood person in charge they expect to do 25 abortions live, on site, at the actual convention.

I don't even know what to say. A political party arranged to have a truck come to their convention and abort babies for free in a parking lot and are proud of that.

And speaking of planned parenthood. Dont forget these nuggets.

And

I am truly sad that this is what America is becoming and I am sad to see these people in charge.

According the planned parenthood person in charge they expect to do 25 abortions live, on site, at the actual convention.

I don't even know what to say. A political party arranged to have a truck come to their convention and abort babies for free in a parking lot and are proud of that.

And

I am truly sad that this is what America is becoming and I am sad to see these people in charge.

I guess we're at the point where the DemoKKKrats are deleting themselves.

I don't like the murders, but I can't really complain about the results...

And

If you study human history, you will come to the conclusion that genocide is simply the human condition.

It's all about profit, much like how the rich Jews were slaughtered for their gold in Nazi Germany.

And

What an odd way to run a convention. I suppose they will just shrug off the 25 new voters they won't have in 20 years time.

I just want to know where all the body parts go and whether the proceeds can go toward the Harris campaign?
Also, pretty handy if you are inside attending the convention, go into labor, and can just run outside drop the kid in a bucket then get back in for the festivities.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.26.16 PM.jpg

And

Drive-thru abortions. That's about as depraved as you can get.
Leftwingers celebrating baby killing.
Reminds me of this:

And

Quite disgusting, actually. Why don't they just televise one in prime time?

Quite disgusting, actually. Why don't they just televise one in prime time?

If they thought about it I'm sure they would.

I'm willing to bet those abortions weren't women who were raped or having life threatening complications. Those people don't go to a truck in a parking lot at a political convention.

They were all probably fat purpled haired young chicks that got knocked up by a non white token progressive bang buddy while their cuck boyfriends sat in the other room, and probably were so happy to get an abortion to show how much of a democrat progressive they were.

Forum List

Back