DNC Convention in Milwaukee Wi August 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
This is the kind of America Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelosi want in America, " More than 100 police agencies will no longer send personnel to boost security measures at next month’s Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee — partly over concerns about a recent directive ordering city cops not to use tear gas to control crowds. " now tell me how this is pulling America together and how this Helps America?

• Banned
Good. With delegates not traveling to Milwaukee it seems to be a low energy / non-event anyways.
yes especially useless Democrats and the fewer the better that is the goal for the 2020 election then we continue to make America great again and POTUS Trump will bring the troops to Milwaukee to jail the black Democrat that riot

Good. With delegates not traveling to Milwaukee it seems to be a low energy / non-event anyways.
ACTUALLY, the protesters/rioters will out number the delegates so the entire show will be outside the convention hall, not inside. I can see MSNBC, CNN ABC< CBS NBC cameras rolling with Joe Biden trying to make a speech inside while FOX and CSPAN are outside following the BLACK LIVES MATTER. Be interesting if they started a fire in the convention hall.
And the police are too smart too be there.

• Banned
ACTUALLY, the protesters/rioters will out number the delegates so the entire show will be outside the convention hall, not inside. I can see MSNBC, CNN ABC< CBS NBC cameras rolling with Joe Biden trying to make a speech inside while FOX and CSPAN are outside following the BLACK LIVES MATTER. Be interesting if they started a fire in the convention hall.
And the police are too smart too be there.
yes we already have 100 police unions not members different Police Departments from Green Bay South which is 1/2 the State that refuse to Go to Milwaukee to protect anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back