DNC/Democrat Agenda."We Cannot Have Another 4 Years Of This Atrocity"!!.We Are A Nation In Crisis!!!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
so is this what they are saying in debates and campaign rallies? Trump has brought us to the point of armageddon !!! we only have about 12 years left if we re-elect Trump !!!
Yah Baby! looks like the oceans will rise and we will have daily earthquakes and hurricanes if we get another 4 years of Trump!

Yup, now what percent of voting Americans are actually going to be any of this nonsense?
:boohoo: :boobies: :desk: :cow: :crybaby: :dunno: :eek-52: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_think: :hellno:

i am actually worried that we may be invaded by 78 trillion giant insects from another planet if Trump is re-elected

i am actually worried that we may be invaded by 78 trillion giant insects from another planet if Trump is re-elected
It's already happening....

giphy-3-1.gif

The longer it takes the opposition to fully grasp the fact that there is a war in progress against America, and the enemy (domestic) is in it to win it (at all costs), then the Left will continue to thrive. Many opposed to the Radical Left will not even vote. Many will miss the mark and put frivolity above necessity and focus on sideline issues which are far less critical, such as which party a person might belong to rather than their voting records and political stances.. Independents and especially "Centrists" tend to do this. Hollywood and the Media are at the root of the conflict.

Very few on the Right realize how serious events are. If not for a Constitutionalist President, we'd be in free fall and headed for a Venezuela situation. We still are, but at a far slower pace than the Far Left wants.

Trump needs to instruct DHS to aggressively fight those diseases that are really hurting good Americans. Things like coronavirus, drug addiction and probably the worst affliction in the history of our Republic, Trump Derangement Symptom. This disease affects the brain and causes it to reject all logical thought. A National program is urgently needed. Millions are suffering.

They can’t stand it they were stopped having power. I’m still waiting for the psychopaths decide to jail people who aren’t a democrat.

Forum List

Back